Suite 1 64-66 Kingsway
64-66 Kingsway Way
Glen Waverley VIC 3150
Servicing area: Glen Waverley, Victoria and Australia wide online
Dana Buczek - Naturopathy
" Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food "
Naturopathy takes a holistic approach to health and wellbeing, with the underlying belief that given the right support, the body is able to heal itself when put in the right environment.
Who should see a Naturopath?
- Experiencing large amounts of stress and pressure at your workplace
- Experiencing bloating, cramping, flatulence, diarrhoea or constipation following meals
- Experiencing allergies or intolerances to foods
- Constantly feeling tired, exhausted, run down and frequently sick
- Experiencing frequent illness, feeling flat and lacking energy or motivation
- Women experiencing painful periods, difficulty getting pregnant or suffering from PCOS or menopause
Every consultation is unique and crafted for each individual patient. Dana uses her extensive pharmaceutical medical and psychological backgrounds in each of her consultations. This, along with her naturopathy, herbalist and nutritional medicine training, enables Dana to provide you with a truly well rounded approach to your consultation.
Naturopath diagnostics tools used include: iridology, tongue and nails analysis and checking central nervous system bio feedback by muscle testing.
- Health and life coach
- Neuro –Intelligences