Morkare Natural Clinic - Join Our Team
RECEPTION / ADMIN ASSISTANT ROLE
Join our growing team of like-minded natural health providers who share a passion in providing quality integrative natural health care to women and children. We are a renowned natural health clinic which consists of a team of Naturopaths, Homeopaths, Nutritionist and Acupuncturists.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Admin/ Receptionist to join our team and engage with clients to ensure visit is exceptional.
This position is available at Holland Park West, QLD
Casual Role, 15 hours a week over 5 days
- Have great telephone manners, and face to face communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with people quickly and easily
- Proactive in filling vacant appointments and in responding to client enquiries promptly
- Ability to multitask and remain calm and friendly under pressure
- Have a keen eye for detail and accountability for own work
- Have great organisation skills and can sort emails accordingly
- Ability to work autonomously and unsupervised
- You will also be responsible for demonstrating our values and culture on a daily basis with clients and other team members, working closely with the team to ensure a happy,and healthy work environment.
- A peoples person who has great passion for natural health
- You are somebody who shows initiative, and you are always looking for things to do.
- You must be flexible and able to work at short notice.
- You smile when you answer the phone, and always go the extra mile to help out.
- You are well educated and a quick learner. You have great computer skills, and are willing to learn our internal systems.
- You love to work you are always willing to give 100% and you actively participate in the success of the business.
- You have great integrity. You are trustworthy and honest.
- You can follow direction and you are happy to receive constructive feedback
- You have a great sense of humour, and you are a passionate and motivated person.
- You are proficient with the use of English language, and have great communication skills both online and in person.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role or industry
Our core values include
Be caring . A- team Player, Be result- driven and be Exceptional
If you encompass the above attributes and feel this position is a great fit for you, we would love to hear from you ASAP.
Please include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role and why you would be a perfect fit for this opportunity!
Please include the magic word “popcorn” in your cover letter.
Morkare Natural Clinic is Brisbane's leading Acupuncture clinic providing support to women with fertility, detox, pain management, hormone regulation and labour support. Our acupuncturist works closely with our other complementary therapist in order to p
Morkare Natural Clinic is Brisbane's leading natural health clinic supporting women and children live a healthier and happier life
- ANTA - Australian Natural Therapists Association
- AACMA - Australian Acupuncture And Chinese Medicine Association
- Australian Association Of Professional Homoeopaths
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now