Bentleigh VIC 3204
Servicing area: Brighton East, Victoria, Bentleigh Bayside, Caulfield Sth & beyond.
Find support and wellbeing
If you need physical, emotional or practical support, I’m a guide for the journey.
Would you like to move your body in a more easeful and nourishing way, bring in mindfulness to your everyday life and prioritise the things that matter to you? Would you like to feel more resourced and resilient? If so, I can help.
I’m a qualified and experienced counsellor and psychotherapist, yoga and mindfulness meditation teacher, and private carer
Using a combination of therapeutic modalities, my aim is to support you physically, emotionally and in a soulful yet practical way to bring about deeper insight, meaning and wellness.
Committed to the principles of self-compassion, kindness, respect, generosity, trust and responsibility, I believe actions matter, I believe in healthy choices and holding to integrity with humour and grace.
I can help you with:
- Restoring balance in the mindbody system
- Grief, loss and disappointment
- Reducing stress and anxiety
- More meaningful relationships
- Relief from painful emotions
- Developing resources and strategies
- General wellbeing & equanimity
- Work life balance, values & meaning
- Pain management
- Diploma International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre - Val Morin Canada
- Diploma International Yoga Teachers Association -I.Y.T.A. Australia
- Intensive Study at the Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram -Chennai, India
- Certificate of Health Services, Australia
- Diploma of Soul Centred Counselling and Psychotherapy . The Kairos Centre. Full Member. ASCP.Inc. A constituent member Association of P.A.C.F.A
- Certificate 1 & 2 Children's Yoga Teacher Training - Radiant Child Program - Shakta Kuar Khalsa
Support for your journey
Gentle breath-based hatha yoga classes in Bayside, Bentleigh, South Caulfield & beyond