Leichhardt NSW 2040
Servicing area: Leichhardt, Katoomba & Penrith
Locations:See all 3 Locations
Wellness Through a Higher State of Consciousness:
Find out how Tai Chi and Qigong can help your mind and body achieve balance through movement and meditation
Tai Chi and Qigong Classes
Who will teach you Tai Chi and Qigong?
My name is Stephen Phillips, and I am the founder Eastern Medicine Clinics. I have made it my life’s passion and mission to continually study, practice, and share my knowledge and skills in traditional eastern medicine, martial arts, and philosophy. I have practiced martial arts for over four decades, and I have been a health practitioner for three decades now.
Throughout my years of experience, I’ve had the good fortune of training under many of the masters that brought martial arts to Australia. I hold senior belts in several styles and three senior black belt levels. Likewise, I have become highly proficient in the arts of Tai Chi and Qigong. In my pursuit of helping people like you improve your overall well-being, I have made it so that I can share my knowledge and skills in these two traditional Chinese techniques.
What Are The Benefits of Tai Chi?
For thousands of years, Tai Chi has been used as an effective form of exercise. Practitioners have found significant improvements in their physical well-being. Through continuous practice of the movements of Tai Chi, the health benefits include:
- Maintaining flexibility of joints
- Improvement in physical balance
- Increased strength of lower limbs
- Improvement and correction of posture
- Increased stability of lower back
- Improved blood circulation
- Improved circulation in lymphatic system
- Assisting in bone formation
- Prevention of osteoporosis
Moreover, the benefits of Tai Chi extend beyond simply attaining physical health. It also helps in maintaining good concentration and recall as it is required to remember the sequence of 108 total movements. An additional bonus is that constant contact with others in group sessions allows for a pleasant and relaxing social interaction.
What Are The Benefits of Qigong?
Qigong is known to be a powerful system of healing and energy medicine. With Qigong’s self-healing art that blends movement and meditation, the health benefits include:
- Helping prevent and treat different types of illnesses
- Reduction of stress and releasing of tension in the body as well as the mind
- Cleansing, strengthening, and better circulation of life energy
- Enhanced mind-body connection that leads to better health and vitality as well as a more tranquil state of mind
- Aiding in the integration of mind, body, and spirit to establish balance and bring inner peace
You can avail of private and group classes for both Tai Chi and Qigong.
Book your Tai Chi and Qigong classes now so your mind and body can achieve true harmony and balance.