Hands from Heaven - Remedial Massage Therapy
Servicing areaStafford, Queensland & surrounding suburbs.
HANDS from HEAVEN is a Remedial Massage Clinic in the heart of Stafford.
HANDS from HEAVEN has been established for over 15 years in Stafford, and in December 2021 moved to Rode Rd Chermside. Every therapist that works here holds a Nationally Recognised qualification that ensures we are all formally and professionally trained and qualified to perform multiple styles of massage. This clinic is also HICAPS Capable, meaning if you have coverage for Remedial Massage with your Health Fund (and if they participate in HICAPS with regards Remedial Massage), you can claim your rebate on-the-spot while you are here.
Our philosophy on massage is that every physical body is different and has individual needs. What works well for one may not necessarily work so well for the next, so we tailor every massage to the individual to meet your specific needs for today. Sometimes that means utilizing more than one style or technique during your massage, but whatever works best for you is what we will deliver, ensuring best value for you!
We also have both Male and Female therapists available because we understand that people can have individual preference for many varied and sometimes personal reasons.
More details can be found on our website at www.handsfromheaven.com.au, but a few specifics are:
- Online Booking available through our website – Open 7 Days – Every Week.
- FREE Bag of Epsom Salts with every massage – to help you extend your therapeutic experience at home.
- Discounted Prices for Valid Current Concession Holders – Concession card must be sighted to obtain concession pricing.
- Our definition of Concession includes - F/T Students, Over 65's, Centrelink Pension Card holders & DVA/ADF Card holders ... Concession Discount = $15.00.
- Gift Vouchers, Referral and Loyalty programs available – $10 Loyalty Discount when you have a massage every 28 days or less.
- 30/45/60/90 minute appointments available.
Therapeutic Massage supported by Clinical Assessment protocols, provided by Diploma (or above) Qualified Massage Therapist ... Male & Female Therapists available. Tiered Pricing Structure based on Therapist's Clinical Experience - Graduate/Experienced/Adv
Consultation to establish safe and effective Essential Oils for inclusion with other Treatment Sessions - Consultation ONLY, Massage or other treatment options NOT INCLUDED.
We're open 7 days.
- Bachelor of Health Science In Musculoskeletal Therapy
- Diploma of Health Science In Remedial Therapy
- Certificate IV In Training and Assessment (TAE40110 To TAE40116 Upgrade)
- Diploma of Aromatherapy
- Massage & Myotherapy Australia
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now
- Connective Tissue Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Infant Massage
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Myofascial Release Therapy
- Pregnancy Massage
- Remedial Massage
- Remedial Therapies
- Sports Injury Therapy
- Sports Massage
- Swedish/Relaxation Massage
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Trigger Point Therapy