Hanzon Fitness and Massage
646 Pittwater rd
Brookvale NSW 2100
Servicing area: Brookvale, New South Wales
About Hanzon Fitness and Massage
Brookvale Massage Center & Massage Therapist
Margaret Gibson has a Diploma in Remedial Sports Massage from Randwick Tafe as well as a Diploma in Physical Education and a bachelor Degree in Physical Education Sports Science. In addition Margaret has completed courses in Lymphatic Drainage I, Corrective Exercise therapy at Nature Care, and Training and Assessment at Brookvale Tafe which qualifies her to teach massage in colleges and Tafe.
Margaret Gibson established Hanzon Fitness and Massage in 2004 after coming back to Sydney from Vanuatu where she was practicing for 3 years in her previous business Remedia. Up to now Margaret has been practicing for 12years and has been in her current location Brookvale for 5 years.
The practice is central to Brookvale and easy to find on Pittwater Road, one block away from Warringah Mall.
What makes the service great?
- The focus is to learn about the cause of the problem to reduce further reoccurrence.
- The problem is addressed through using controlled testing procedures to assess improvement.
- Client is advised on methods to self maintain through specific exercises.
- Posture is assessed as indicative to the problem at hand
- Client can claim health funds immediately after treatment
- Quick pain relief
- Increased range of movement
- Wide range of techniques available for treatment
- Treatment is individualized
- Awareness of limitations and contraindications for treatment
- 12 years extensive experience.
Services and Products
- Pre and post sports massage
- Remedial massage
- Deep tissue Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Swedish massage
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Corrective Exercise therapy
- Muscle Balance Analysis
- Corporate Massage
- Mobile Massage
- Massage at French’s forest markets
- Painsolv Product
- Wheatbags Product
- Massager Product
- Herbal Sports Gel Product