Hypnosis Works - Linda Taylor
20/12-28 Daphne st
Alexandria NSW 2019
Servicing area: Miranda, Botany, Newtown, Randwick, Sydney, NSW
Hypnosis Works - Linda Taylor - Hypnotherapy
Hypnosis can enhance and can change lives. You can experience greater happiness, achieve peak performance, or heighten creativity. When people experience joy and suddenly realise that have permission to that experience, depression and anxiety can rapidly disappear.
Emotional, physical and mental well-being are available to everybody however they can be interrelated and reverberate with a body / mind connection. It is critical that you learn to relax and then watch how your relationship with life’s event changes, you respond in a much more calm and peaceful manner.
The power of suggestion is the most useful and practical way to train mind-sets to experience a lifetime of control and to get the results you desire. The effects are cumulative, the more you practise and use post-hypnotic suggestions, the more permanent the results will be. Some suggestions stay with the individual indefinitely and others require reinforcement.
Hypnotherapy helps you to:
|Relieving Stress, Anxiety, Panic, Phobias and Depression|| Public speaking|
| Fear of flying|
| Performance anxiety|
Fear of commitment
|Stopping Habits and Addictions|| Stop Smoking|
| Manage weight|
| Eating disorders|
Concentration & memory
|Healing Body, Mind and Spirit||Allergies|
Irritable bowel syndrome
Chronic fatigue syndrome
EXTENDED PROGRAMS: WORKSHOPS & GROUPS
- Now Stop Smoking
- Manage Your Anxiety
- Practise your skills
- Build networks
- Share your successes
- Learn from others experiences
- Maintain focus and motivation
Everyone knows how hard it is to stop smoking, but here we have a success story: Linda Taylor has helped over 1000 people to quit without difficulty. She is an ex-smoker herself, so her approach has the added empathy and understanding of someone who has been there and overcome a smoking addiction.
Now Stop Smoking is an extremely practical method to stop smoking; the exercises will take you to the very reasons for smoking in the first place, through the many thoughts about cravings and how to respond to them. Linda emphasises how connecting to our bodies and loving ourselves is a primary aspect to stopping the smoking habit.
The societal pressure and criticism against smokers makes this a must do workshop.
Learn and apply models and frameworks for a LIFE STYLE change
- Learn the formula to stop smoking
- Apply the tools to stop smoking
- Create your road map for change
- Use the power of your mind for permanent change
- Connect body and mind for self control
- Think, speak and be an non-smoker
- Love yourself and stop smoking permanently
Times: 2 X 3 hours = 1 workshop
The week between each session gives you the opportunity to practise and apply what you learn, then adjust so that you avoid smoking for the rest of your life. Courses are held in Newtown and Miranda, email Linda for the next available course.
Linda’s book “Now Stop Smoking” www.lindataylor.com.au, is included in the price.
Manage Your Anxiety Workshops
Approximately 1.6% of the population has suffered from panic disorder, so you are not going crazy. It seems to be twice as common in women as in men. It is mostly offset in adulthood however children can suffer from it as well. With most people the symptoms ease or disappear in time and every one who has experienced a panic attack does not necessarily develop a panic disorder.
Here are some different degrees of anxiety:
- Panic and Panic Attacks
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Phobias (irrational fears)
- Depression and lack of concentration
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
You can reverse each physiological symptom, breathing, heart rate, tension, releasing the associated feelings and getting a better understanding of what you need in particular situations. Although theses thoughts and the related symptoms are frightening it is an exaggeration of your normal bodily reactions to stress.
What Will You Learn?
In the Workshops you will gain knowledge, skills and techniques to:
- Gain a better understanding of what is happening to you
- Identify and change possible triggers and causes for the panic / anxiety
- Manage the physiological response or various symptoms of anxiety or panic, such as, headaches, nausea, numbness, sweating, shaking, redness, muscle tension, difficulty breathing, shaking, irritability, insomnia, hot flushes, frequent urinating and rashes
- Stop anticipating danger, catastrophising, over concerns about health, money, relationships, death, problems at work
- Resolve environmental stress, such as, trauma, stressful events, abuse, loss of a loved one, divorce, changing jobs or schools
- Move beyond the fight, flight, freeze or overwhelm patterns
- Identify and meet your needs
Module 1 is a prerequisite for all other Modules
Module 1 x 4 weeks
- The art of focus
- Mind body connection
- Watching your thoughts
- Working with feelings
- Working with needs
- Changing action & requests
- Reality changing & perspective
- Perfectionism & Competitiveness
- Heart Vs Head
- The 3 C’s - Collaboration, Co-operation, Contribution
- Procrastination Vs Motivation
- Goal Setting
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Masters Training Creativity Counselling
- Masters Adult Education
- Bachelor Education
- Diploma Secondary Teaching
- Diploma Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Certificate IV Workplace Assessment and Training
- Certified Past Life Regression Therapist
- Certified Life Between Life Therapist
- Anxiety Specialist
- Certified DiSC, MBTI, LSI
- Certified Theta Trainer
- Australian Hypnotherapy Association (AHA) www.ahahypnotherapy.org.au
- Australian Counselling Association (ACA) www.theaca.net.au
- Psychotherapy and Therapy Federation of Australia (PACFA) www.pacfa.org.au
- Work cover Accredited www.workcover.nsw.gov.au
- Health Fund rebates do apply if your Health Fund covers Hypnotherapy / Counselling
I’m Linda Taylor, one of Sydney’s leading relationship therapists.
For All Of Your Professional Counselling Services, You Can't Go Past Us Here at Mindworks Hypnotherapy & Counselling