Inner North Holistic Health
Servicing area: Fitzroy North 3068
Build a strong foundation to achieve sustainable health. Inner North Holistic Health will get to the root of your problem and help you feel better. Providing Telehealth, book an appointment today!
Naturopathic Doctor and Herbal Medicine
Inner North Holistic Health is a naturopathy and herbal medicine clinic focusing on the treatment and management of underlying causes of illnesses using appropriate diet, lifestyle and herbal intermediation.
Shalini finished her Bachelor of Health Science in Naturopathy studies at the Southern School of Natural Therapies and her Masters in Reproductive Medicine at the University of New South Wales.
She opened Inner North Holistic Health in 2018 and along with other medical practitioners, collaborated to optimise treatment for a broad range of medical disorders and practise preventative medicine.
The team at INHH has acquired a reputation for their integrative approach and specialisation of gynaecological and obstetric disorders.
The clinic maintains a full dispensary of the best quality products of dried herbs, tablets, powders, liquid extracts and supplements for patients.
Prescriptions are required and are valid for one year unless otherwise indicated by the practitioner. Medicines can be collected from the clinic or sent via courier.
Clinic and Dispensary Opening Hours
Monday: 9:00 am to 2:30 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am to 2:30 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am to 2:30 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am to 2:30 pm
Friday: 9:00 am to 2:30 pm
The clinic has available resources you can download anytime at cost.
- 2-Week Balanced Meal Plan written by Jemma Geldard
A weekly meal plan to help you save time, money and take stress out of your cooking. What you’ll see inside the ebook:
- 18 whole food recipes
- Weekly shopping list
- Daily meal planner
- Meal prep tips
- Women, Hormones and the Menstrual Cycle written by Ruth Trickey
Stage 4 Restrictions
- Send an enquiry if you have a preferred time of appointment outside the hours above.
- All appointments and taking supplement orders are done via telehealth.
- Orders may be picked up at the clinic for those who live within a 5km radius.
- Call, text or email before coming to pick up your order, in case the clinic is closed at that time.
- Payment over the phone is required for a contactless collection. Cash, EFTPOS and major credit cards are accepted.
- Private health funds/HICAPS are available.
- For any cancellation, please allow 24 hour notice time.
There’s no better time to improve your health than now. The clinic can customise a treatment plan for you that will focus on your lifestyle, diet and self-care.
Contact the clinic to see how they can address your needs.