Bowral NSW 2576
Servicing area: NSW Southern Highlands (rest of Australia remotely)
Welcome to Bowral Nutrition
An evidence-based, university-qualified nutritionist with a passion for gut health, food intolerances, and fussy eaters, including children on the Autism Spectrum.
I am a mum of 3 with direct and indirect experience of food intolerance, neurological issues (e.g. ASD, ADHD, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, ODD) and digestive issues (e.g. chronic diarrhoea or constipation, IBS, lactose intolerance) that complement my professional training in many more nutrition-related health conditions.
My practice focus is on:
- Chronic disease prevention
- Food intolerance
- Fussy eaters including Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Gut Health including Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Healthy eating advice/education
- Plant-based and Mediterranean diets
For more information, click here