Servicing areaMornington, Mount Eliza, Frankston, Mount Martha
Amelia Grace has a Masters in Educational and Developmental Psychology and is registered with the Psychology Board of Australia.
She has helped hundreds of people create more meaningful lives. She has worked across a variety of settings, including schools, psychiatric facilities and private practice. In addition to psychology and coaching she has training in mindfulness meditation and clinical hypnosis.
Psychology & Coaching Services
Amelia Grace offers both psychological therapy and evidence-based coaching for women.
She provides a high level of therapeutic skill and professionalism and only practices evidence-based therapies.
Amelia works with women experiencing
- Anxiety, worry, and perfectionism
- Emotional difficulties and ups and downs in mood
- Distressing thoughts linked to physical, sexual, or emotional abuse
- Depression, including post natal depression
- Stress, burnout, and lethargy
- Guild and shame
- Adjustment to life changes
- Grief and loss
- Low self-esteem, self-critical and demanding inner voices
- Relationship difficulties
- Health related issues.
Common areas that women come to coaching for are:
- Increasing positive emotions
- Confidence to go for what they want
- Deeper connection with themselves and others
- Enriching relationships
- Clarity and direction around life purpose
- Creating a fulfilling business that supports their passions and strengths
- Support with a project or work challenge
- Greater sense of freedom and ease in work and life.
Single sessions and 3 month coaching packages available. See website for more information.
Medicare and Private Health rebates available
Depending on your needs and preferences Amelia Grace uses a variety of evidence based approaches including
- Cognitive-behavioural therapy
- Positive psychology
- Mindfulness based therapies
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Emotions Focused Therapy
- Compassion focused approaches
- Schema Therapy
Medicare and private health rebates are available
Please visit my website www.ameliagrace.com.au for more information about how I can help you.
M: 0408 554 726
A: 13 Warner Avenue, Mornington Vic, 3931
Nearby PractitionersView all
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now