Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping) for Anxiety, Etc.
Servicing areaPakenham & Melbourne VIC
What is EFT?
The Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping) and Theta Healing® are simple tools to help you tune into your emotions and past traumas to balance and resolve these issues. Strong emotions such as fear, anger, anxiety and sadness can be dissolved using these techniques, allowing you to move forward with your life. It is a safe way to confront past trauma as it dissolves the strong emotions attached to these.
The Emotional Freedom Technique means that you can be your own therapist. Forget about spending thousands of dollars to find ways to ‘manage’ your emotions, utilising this proven technique allows you to heal your emotional self whenever the need arises.
Sometimes, not only do we need to resolve traumas through the Emotional Freedom Technique and ThetaHealing® but we may also need to release limiting beliefs. You may not be aware of your limiting beliefs that are stopping you from doing what you want to do or achieve. Most limiting beliefs are not actually true.
The Emotional Freedom Technique can be used by anyone to become aware of your emotions while relieving stress. Through this technique you gain self-confidence, self-esteem and self-responsibility.
The benefits of the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- EFT tapping is like peeling the layers off an onion. The more you peel back, the more you can resolve underlying core issues
- NO negative side effects have ever been reported using EFT (compared to medications)
- EFT tapping is simple to do
- It can only take seconds to feel better using EFT tapping. (eg. You are angry at a family member, tap a few rounds on why you are angry and you will feel your negative emotions quickly release)
- EFT tapping is empowering – you can learn all the tools you need to resolve your own issues
- EFT tapping is fast and effective – deep traumas that people have been working on with other therapists for years can disappear with the Emotional Freedom Technique in just a few short minutes
- If you reach the core issues then the change is permanent with EFT tapping
- It is cheaper than working with other therapists because you need less sessions to resolve your traumas, provided you get to the core issues using EFT tapping
- When you work on one issue the benefits can be applied to other areas of your life. (eg. You come in for anxiety and your finances improve or you come in for weight loss and your relationships improve) using EFT tapping.
- Using EFT tapping, you may only need to work on a few core issues to resolve hundreds of other issues. You don’t need to work on every little trigger in your life to make major changes.
You can’t erase the past but you can change how you feel about it!
Here are some common areas that people come to resolve with the use of EFT tapping and/or ThetaHealing®
- Stress and anxiety (EFT for anxiety)
- Limiting beliefs and Self-sabotage
- Physical pain
- Weight and Food cravings
- Sleep issues
- Access Bars
- Emotional Freedom Technique
- Theta Healing
- Neuro-linguistic Programming
- Positive Psychology
- Forensic Healing
- Angelic Reiki Practitioner
- Time Line Therapy®
- IICT - International Institute For Complementary Therapists
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now