Melbourne Natural Wellness - Osteopathy
- Do you have back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain?
- Bad posture?
- Sit or stand for long periods? Would you like to have no pain while on your holidays?
How about a FREE SPINAL ASSESSMENT?
What is Osteopathy?
Osteopathy is a holistic (whole body) form of complimentary medicine that uses hands on manual techniques to diagnose and treat a wide variety of health condition
How can it help me?
- When the body is free of restrictions in movement, the body can cope better with pain, stress and disease and has the potential to heal itself.
- Restrictions on the body are created by all kinds of physical or emotional stresses. Whether it is poor posture, how we use our bodies in the workplace, on the sporting field or after an accident.
- All parts of the body function together in an integrated manner. If one part of the body is restricted, then the rest of the body must adapt and compensate for this, eventually leading to inflammation, pain, stiffness and other health conditions. The role of the osteopath is to remove these patterns of restrictions so the body is aligned correctly. Osteopaths utilise a sensitive and finely tuned sense of touch to test motions and tension within the bodies framework. This is done via a variety of "hands on" techniques that are very gentle and non-invasive.
Nearby PractitionersView all
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now