Reasons to learn Reiki
- Reiki not only heals the physical body, it works towards healing the cause of illness, thereby eliminating the effects of the imbalance.
- The benefits last a lifetime. Once you have the attunements, regardless of whether you use the energy consciously or not, it is always with you.
- Reiki can be successfully combined with other healing methods and is a useful tool to have, which can be incorporated into daily life.
- Reiki is a self-empowering healing method. Reiki gives you an ability to heal yourself and to generate greater self-reliance. It is also an alternative, natural healing method, which is an additional way to heal the body when you are ill or out of balance.
- Reiki promotes from within the qualities of love and compassion. With ongoing use a deep peace begins to permeate your life, anger subsides and better, more intelligent and trusting, relationships endure.
- Reiki is an intelligent energy, which goes to the greatest need. Reiki not only heals the symptom of illness, it also heals the cause.
- Reiki begins to flow when you touch something and it is always on. Think of all the things you touch each day, then think of how Reiki could be of benefit.
- Reiki does not interfere with medical treatments; it actually enhances medications, and assists the body to healing at optimum speed.
- Reiki can be used on animals, plants, children or any living being.
- Reiki calms nervous tension, calms fears and subsides negative emotions; it is also a useful technique for being guided and protected throughout life.
- Reiki is always safe and can never cause harm.
- Belief in Reiki is not a requirement for it to work. Reiki is not a belief system, nor is it a placebo effect. Even if you do not have faith in Reiki, healing effects still result.
- Reiki is available 24 hours a day, right there in your hands. It never runs out.
This is a highly effective and targeted massage session focused entirely on releasing the causes of pain and discomfort. In treating clients, a range of advanced massage techniques are utilised including Soft Tissue Release, Deep Tissue, Shiatsu, Trigger
For those of you who want to be massaged and not moisturized! The purpose is to unstick the muscle fibres and release deeply-held patterns of congestion while relaxing and soothing the muscle. Deep tissue massage is both corrective and therapeutic and fee
- Reiki Master
- Diploma In Remedial Massage
- Advance Diploma In Therapeutic Massage
- Certificate In Crystal Healing
- Associate Certified Pranic Healer
- AMT - Association Of Massage Therapists
- Reiki Association Of Australia