Optimum Learning & Health Centre
12 Bayview crs
Beaumont SA 5066
Servicing area: Adelaide, Eastern Suburbs, South Australia
Click here to visit the www.optimumlearningandhealth.com website >>
(Please be patient with this website as it may take a little time to load.)
Anke's third child was born with a severe brain injury and this affected both his brain and his body. After a few months, he was diagnosed with severe spastic quadruplegia and there was no cure for this, but Anke wanted to help him improve his brain function so she studied many modalities to help him reach his optimum potential.
She is now a Specialist Naturopath, Nutritionist, Biochemist, Herbalist, Homoeopath, Professional (Educational) Kinesiologist, Bio-medical and Nutrition Medicine Practitioner. Anke is also a fully registered Teacher in SA, Professional Trainer and Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). She holds a Masters Degree in Nutrition Medicine and in Biochemistry.
Anke now specialises in gut related chronic diseases that affect men, women, babies and children. She has 30 years experience in working with adults and children to improve health, (neuro) development, learning, behaviour and well-being. As the nature of the chronic disease or condition is different in these groups, you can click on the following links to go directly to the appropriate page on this website:
- Men's health
- Women's health
- Children's health
She has co-written an international best seller: "Elevate Your Health", which is available from most book stores. Her chapter is titled: "Gut Revelations". You can purchase the ebook and the hard copy by clicking on the following link:
We can help improve:
- Recovery from Regressive Autism & (Neuro) Developmental disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) such as Aspergers syndrome
- ADD, ADHD, concentration & other behaviour problems
- Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia, CAP Disorder & other learning disabilities
- Specific learning difficulties in Reading, Phonics, Comprehension, Writing, Spelling & Mathematics
- Developmental delay, language & speech development
- Brain injuries and early stages of Alzheimer's & Parkinson's Disease
- Diet, Nutrition, Lifestyle, Health & Wellbeing
- Allergies, Food intolerances, Hayfever & Asthma
- Skin conditions such as Eczema, Psoriasis & Acne
- Gut conditions such as IBS, Crohn's disease & Ulcerative colitis
The following articles can be obtained from the Optimum Learning & Health Centre or from the web:
- A fresh focus on our food
- How to Improve Learning. Information booklet : This information booklet shows the effect of Brain Gym® and the fantastic Integration process on reading writing, spelling and maths through writing examples of "before and "after"
- How to Improve Reading. Information booklet about the Learning to Read for Sure Method, now called the "SureReading" programme:
If you have difficulties downloading the information booklets, please Email me at email@example.com.
I am a Member of the AKA (Australian Kinesiology Association) where I am registered as a Level 3 Practitioner and an accredited member of the ATMS (Australian Traditional Medicine Society).
In South Australia I am registered with the Teachers Registration Board as a Fully Registered Teacher.
Please click on the images below to download flyers about my upcoming courses (incl. course outline, dates and times...)
Autism - Brains in Crisis
Autism - Moving out of Crisis
Autism - Moving towards Literacy
I am a Consultant and Instructor in the following Kinesiology techniques:
- Brain Gym
- Educational Kinesiology
- Immuno Kinesiology
- Food For Health
A Consultant in:
- Touch For Health
- Applied Physiology
- Kinergetics (Level 1 to Level 7)
- Stress Indicator Points (SIPS) (1-3 + BAP)
- One Brain (Basic one Brain - Structural Neurology)
- Australian Bush Flower Essences
- Chironic Healing
- Homeopathic Meridian Science (HMS)
- Chakra Hologram
In 1999 I became a Diplomat in Neural Organization Technique (NOT) (see other website) after studying with Dr Carl Ferreri DC, its Developer.
In 2001 I started studying for a Master's degree in Health Sciences (Nutrition Medicine) at the University of New England, New South Wales and in 2003 and 2004 I won the scholarship for Academic Excellence awarded by the South Australian Chapter of the Alumni Association of UNE. In March 2005 I graduated and was awarded the Dean's Merit Award of the Faculty of Education, Health and Professional Studies upon graduation.
Whilst studying at UNE I started studying Western Herbal Medicine followed by Homoeopathy and in May 2005 I graduated with a diploma in Advanced Naturopathy from the Adelaide Training College of Complementary Medicine in South Australia. In May 2006 I completed a Diploma in Western Herbal Medicine and was awarded the prize for All Round Excellence in Studies. In 2007 I completed a diploma in Homoepathy.
Click here to our Workshops and Courses page