Ortho-Bionomy Australia Ltd
Ortho-Bionomy works with your own capacity to change, realign and heal. People of all ages benefit through surprisingly gentle, yet profoundly effective techniques which:
- enhance the body’s ability to self-correct and maintain balance
- relieve pain
- release physical restrictions
- calm the nervous system
- reduce stress
Julie Luckman is the Director of Ortho-Bionomy Hobart. She is a registered Ortho-Bionomy Practitioner and is currently training to become an Advanced Ortho-Bionomy Practitioner.
About Julie Luckman
Julie began practising Ortho-Bionomy in Victoria in 2007, and has been offering Ortho-Bionomy regularly in Hobart over the past few years.
With a background in Yoga and Steiner Education, Julie found Ortho-Bionomy was a natural progression and realisation of her skills, and dedication to healthy body, mind and soul.
Julie studied Ortho-Bionomy in Australia and New Zealand with Internationally Accredited Instructors. She is a member of Ortho-Bionomy Australia (OBA) and the Society of Ortho-Bionomy International® (SOBI), and is a Registered Ortho-Bionomy Practitioner with SOBI. Julie is currently training as an Advanced Ortho-Bionomy Practitioner.
Julie offers and encourages Ortho-Bionomy self care exercises, when possible, as part of her client sessions. Self care is a natural extension of the Ortho-Bionomy session on the table, enabling each person to enhance their own healing progress.
What is Ortho-Bionomy?
In brief Ortho-Bionomy is a gentle, non-invasive, system of healing that reminds the body of its natural ability to restore balance. It’s founder Dr Arthur Lincoln Pauls, focused on principles which are based on a simple and profound philosophy: allow the body to correct itself.
What conditions can Ortho-Bionomy help with?
Ortho-Bionomy is successfully used to help people with a variety of health complaints including :
- Injuries: joint restrictions and dysfunction, muscle pain or injury, whiplash, repetitive strain injuries.
- Chronic pain and conditions: chronic neck and back pain, frozen shoulder, migraines, TMJ issues, ongoing pain not alleviated or addressed by conventional treatments. Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue.
- Structural imbalances: joint discomfort, post surgery rehabilitation, scoliosis and kyphosis (curvatures of the spine), leg length discrepancies.
- Stress-related symptoms: general aches, pain or fatigue, disrupted sleep patterns, physical conditions associated with emotional imbalances such as depression, boundary issues or trauma.
Ortho-Bionomy is suitable for people of all age, from new born infants to elderly.
Ortho-Bionomy Practitioners are highly skilled, competent professionals who adhere to a strong code of ethics and high standards of practice.
For further information & appointments, please phone 0407 838 790