Certified Naturopath & Natural Medicine practitioner
Servicing areaServicing Inner West NSW & Australia wide Online
Meet Tanya Edwards
Tanya Edwards is a certified naturopath who believes that people give priority to performing in many areas of their lives. This covers career, financial success, homeownership, relationships, personal appearance and education although the welfare of their own well-being is not always given equal consideration.
She employs evidence-based natural medicine and an integrated healthcare approach for optimal health and wellness performance. She specialises in consulting with your medical practitioner and other health professionals to ensure that natural and Western medicine is matched effectively and efficiently. Her treatments may incorporate the following natural therapies:
- Herbal Medicine
- Lifestyle coaching
- Functional Pathology
- Food intolerance testing
Tanya can help you manage conditions like:
- Mood disorders including stress, anxiety and depression
- Womens health including pre-conception care, fertility and menopause
- Hormonal health
- Digestive complaints such as irritable bowel, small intestinal bacterial overgrowth, parasites
- Blood sugar level dysfunction
- Autoimmune conditions
- Allergies and food sensitivities
- Detoxification and weight loss
- High cholesterol and cardiovascular health
- Respiratory health such as asthma, hay fever, recurrent colds and flu
- Chronic fatigue
- Joint pain and inflammation
- Sleep dysfunction
- Skin disorders such as acne, psoriasis and eczema
- Weight loss and detoxification
Tanya has a strong professional background that helps her to really appreciate what many of her clients experience in life, especially when it comes to managing their healthcare. She blends her appreciation of natural medicine with university level academic training and a background in corporate client management to provide her clients with a well structured and supportive consultative environment.
At our Naturopathic Clinic in Stanmore, we are dedicated to people who want to make the most of their careers and their personal lives, expecting to be able to live up to their busy lifestyles combining the pursuit of career, family, friends, fitness, adventure, and fun.
Performance in Health aims to provide natural health benefits to people who want to live 100% of their lives in all areas.
A customised approach to results-based health and well-being ensures that clients begin to feel happier following minor changes.
Book now to experience high-quality care service.
- Bachelor Of Heath Science, Naturopathy
- Advanced Diploma, Naturopathy
- ATMS - Australian Traditional Medicine Society
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now