Sandcastle Natural Therapies - Auriculartherapy
The microsystem mapping and interpretation of the numerous points on the auricle (ear) were developed by the French neurologist Dr. Paul Nogier in 1957. Additional points were mapped by Chinese acupuncturists.
Using an electro-stimulator, various points are either stimulated or sedated to treat a condition. Nerves from the ear connect to reflex centers in the brain, which send neurological reflex messages to the spinal cord and then to nerves connecting to the corresponding part of the body.
Auriculartherapy is a clinically proven, non-invasive technique used to treat numerous conditions from pain relief to addiction. The World Health Organization (W.H.O.) has listed over 150 conditions for which this therapy is appropriate and in 1990 the General Director proclaimed it is “probably the most developed and best documented, scientifically, of all the “micro-systems”.
Offering a variety of Complimentary Therapies to support health and well being. Treatments range from general relaxation to addressing specific health conditions including infertility, pregnancy and natural inductions.
- Certificate Of Reflexology, Nature Care College
- Certificate Of Maternity Reflexology, The Australian School Of Reflexology
- Acupressure For Fertility, Pregnancy And Childbirth, Atms
- Reiki, Nature Care College
- Aromatherapy, Atms
- Five Element Acupressure, The Acupressure Centre (john Kirkwood) Via Atms
- Auriculartherapy, The Australian School Of Reflexology
- Metamorphosis Practitioner (the Teachings Of Robert St. John Under The Tutilage Of Lynn Hatswell), The Australian School Of Reflexology
- Senior First Aid
- ATMS - Australian Traditional Medicine Society
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now