Sandcastle Natural Therapies - Reiki
Servicing areaWinston Hills, New South Wales
What Is Reiki?
Rei meaning universal
Ki meaning life force energy found in all living things
We are alive because life force is flowing through us. Life force flows within the physical body though pathways called chakras, meridians and nadis. It also flows around us in a field of energy called the aura. Life force nourishes the organs and cells of the body, supporting them in their vital functions. When this flow of life force is disrupted, it causes diminished function in one or more of the organs and tissues of the physical body.
The life force is responsive to thoughts and feelings. It becomes disrupted when we accept, either consciously or unconsciously, negative thoughts or feelings about ourselves. These negative thoughts and feelings attach themselves to the energy field and cause a disruption in the flow of life force. This diminishes the vital function of the organs and cells of the physical body.
Reiki is a powerful, yet simple spiritual healing, involving laying of hands on or above the clients body.
How Does Reiki Work?
Reiki heals by allowing the channelled energy to flow through to the affected parts of the energy field and charging them with positive energy. It raises the vibratory level of the energy field in and around the physical body where the negative thoughts and feelings are attached. This causes the negative energy to break apart and fall away. In so doing, Reiki clears and heals the energy pathways, thus allowing the life force to flow in a healthy and natural way.
A full treatment takes up to one hour
Benefits Of Reiki
Benefits of Reiki include:
- Deep relaxing meditative experience
- Helps tight muscles to relax and soften
- Emotional stress release
- Spiritual and physical healing
Who Can Benefit From a Reiki Treatment?
Reiki can compliment other healing modalities and not interfere with treatments. It is effectively and safely used on all ages including babies.
Gift Vouchers Available - call to find out more or to purchase one!
Offering a variety of Complimentary Therapies to support health and well being. Treatments range from general relaxation to addressing specific health conditions including infertility, pregnancy and natural inductions.
- Certificate Of Reflexology, Nature Care College
- Certificate Of Maternity Reflexology, The Australian School Of Reflexology
- Acupressure For Fertility, Pregnancy And Childbirth, Atms
- Reiki, Nature Care College
- Aromatherapy, Atms
- Five Element Acupressure, The Acupressure Centre (john Kirkwood) Via Atms
- Auriculartherapy, The Australian School Of Reflexology
- Metamorphosis Practitioner (the Teachings Of Robert St. John Under The Tutilage Of Lynn Hatswell), The Australian School Of Reflexology
- Senior First Aid
- ATMS - Australian Traditional Medicine Society
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now