Find a Yoga Teacher in your area
Sydney Yoga Collective
Servicing area: Bondi Junction NSW
Realise A Life of Balance:
Learn how you can achieve true balance in your life by integrating body, breath, movement, and meditative awareness
Yoga Studio & Yoga Classes Bondi Junction
The Yoga We Offer
With everyone leading busy lives these days, what you can do is allow us to take care of your fitness as well as spiritual needs.
To adjust to your busy schedule, we have group classes and specialised programs that we offer throughout the day.
With your physical, mental, and spiritual health being our top priority, we can help you make the most out of your time.
The different types of yoga we offer include:
- Kundalini Yoga - Uncoil yourself to find your potential and your vitality to reach your virtues. It goes straight into your heart and goes into your consciousness.
- Naam Yoga - Invigorate and enliven the flow of intelligence, wisdom, and life force throughout your entire being.
- Slow Flow Yoga - Like Vinyasa yoga but done slow. Learn and practice the tools to live a healthy and fit lifestyle while being mindful in every act.
- Yin Yoga - Slow with not a lot of movement. It focuses on bones, joints, ligaments, and fascia based on the Chinese meridians in your body.
- Prenatal Yoga - Designed especially for expecting mums, prenatal classes are centred around opening and strengthening the body.
- Restorative Yoga - Balance your nervous system, boost your immune system, quiet our mind, and melt your stress away.
- Meditation Yoga - Focus upon a sound, object, visualisation, breath, or movement to increase awareness of the present moment.
- Naam Pranayama & Meditation Yoga - Dive deeper into breathing and the practices of pranayama and will round out with a sound vibration/mantra meditation.
- Mums & Bubs Yoga - Bond with your baby, move your body after giving birth, and keep yourself and your beautiful bub calm.
- Naam Sukshma Vyayama Yoga - Standing postures with rhythmic and rejuvenating breathing techniques open energy channels and remove all blocks in your body.
The Story Behind Soul Flow Yoga
Since 2016, we have been certified and practising yoga studio. The combination of the physical, inner emotional, and spiritual journey is the foundation of our practice. We do our utmost to promote an understanding of the strong correlations between these three aspects for your overall health and well-being.
You will discover that our studio consists of truly amazing and spiritual people. We have all dedicated our lives to spreading the message of mindfulness and health in our community.
We strongly believe that we all should live life with joy, gratitude, and dedication to being present in the moment, and we want to share this with you. Our teachings are guided by these beliefs and thus we have given greater focus on helping our clients to better connect with themselves, their communities, and to the world at large.
You will find that we have a complementary collection of yoga to pique the interest of everyone. We offer something for everyone. All levels, all students, and all bodies are all welcome. You will be met where you are at, and you will be guided through every step of the way.
We have highly experienced yoga teachers who have diverse training and knowledge. So, you can expect to gain a wonderfully magical experience with each and every single one of them.
For our timetable, go here.
Request your booking now so you can start to realise a life with true and complete balance.