The main influences that inform how I think about my work are drawn from phenomenological, psychodynamic, and Jungian approaches. I also utilise cognitive behavioural techniques and strategies, and a systemic perspective when they are called for.
Psychological consultancy for adult individuals.
Working closely with one another we can address the issues and questions that truly matter to you:
Relationships (Family, personal, work)
- Love, sex, intimacy
- Internal conflicts
- Childhood trauma
- Life direction/crises/transitions/adjustments
- Behavioural and relational patterns
- Grief, loss, bereavement
- Illness, death, living, and dying
- Freedom, meaning, isolation/loneliness
- For anyone who is interested in exploring their dreams and what they might mean for their lives.
- Jungian oriented dream work for recurring, significant, disturbing or puzzling dreams.
For assisting professionals
- Psychological consultancy for the ‘wounded healer’
- Clinical supervision/debriefing
- Training (Grief, Loss & Bereavement, Shadow, Wounded Healer, Professional Boundaries, Stress, and others upon request)
For more information about these range of Services, view my website, send me an email or give me a call