Steph Willacy Focus Health
...with Steph Willacy
About Focus Health
I will help you to bring out your best!
Your health is my focus. Helping you to achieve better health is my goal. I will pay attention to the unique information that your body reveals. This is done with a focus on your iris, sclera, blood characteristics, diet, lifestyle and emotional wellbeing, to understand what your body needs most. Then it’s a matter of integrating treatments to target your specific area of concern. I will help you to seek realistic goals, implement practical treatment plans and work around the resources you have available to bring out your best.
Benefits to you include
- Private home based clinic in beautiful natural forest setting
- Easy access, just 5 minutes from Alstonville
- Air conditioned premises in a professional & relaxed atmosphere
- Highly experienced natural health practitioner with over 25 years of hands-on experience in health care
- A complete FOCUS ON YOUR HEALTH
- Quality herbal tinctures and supplements
- An integrated approach of Herbal Medicine, Iridology, Sclerology & Remedial Massage & Blood Screening
- High resolution photos of your blood, iris & sclera give amazing insight into your state of health
- Registered Nurse, Herbalist, Iridologist, Blood screening practitioner, Remedial Massage Therapist
- In continued private practice since 1993
- Co-founder of Traditional Medicinals Herbal Apothecary & Clinic Lismore NSW1993
- Now a exciting & fresh new clinic direction, with a dedicated & total focus on clinic practice
- Specialities: acute prescribing & problem solving, managing pain & inflammation, balancing stress & improving mood, repair of immunity and auto-immune states, mental health
- Celloid Mineral Therapy
- Herbal Medicine
- Diet & Nutrition Counselling
- Emotional Healing through Birth Order
- Flower Remedies
- Iris photography
- Iris & Sclera Analysis & Comprehensive Reports
- Blood Screening & Comprehensive Reports
- Relaxation Massage, Remedial Massage, Volcanic Hot Stones Massage
Live Blood Screening
What is it?
Blood Screening involves using a single drop of blood from a simple finger prick that is prepared onto a slide and observed under a microscope. This is projected on to a television screen so that it can easily be viewed. Photos are taken of any distinguishing features for future comparisons.
What are the benefits?
- You are witness to your own red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets and other structures in your blood, observing their size, shape and structure and their behaviour.
- It is a truly remarkable experience to see how much activity is really going on in your body from only a single droplet of blood!
- You will have explained to you any anomalies that are seen, which involves you in your own understanding of your health concerns.
- Risk factors for health problems can be detected early enabling preventative measures to be implemented-a great advantage!
- Unlike most medical testing where information can be overlooked due to ‘normal ranges and averages’, I observe your blood with you present, integrating all relevant information to formulate a professional treatment regime.
- Follow up testing and a comparison of photos taken at each visit, gives qualitative evaluation to how your treatment plan is progressing.
- The health of the bone marrow
- Damage of red blood cells
- Immune challenges such as chronic viral conditions
- Fatty liver
- Hidden inflammation
- Iron and Vitamin B12 deficiency
- Low essential fatty acids
- Gut permeability
- Your level of hydration
Volcanic Hot Stones Massage
Reach the deepest depths of peace and relaxation...
Picture yourself blissfully resting for an hour and a half while smooth, warm, oiled basalt stones are massaged in a special sequence to align your body. Some stones are placed on special energy fields called Chakras and act as ‘extra hands’, balancing the flow through these energetic whirlpools.
Sumptuous aromatherapy oils add to the thermotherapy experience and you will be transported miles away, to reach the deepest depths of peace and relaxation you may have ever experienced.
Nearby PractitionersView all
- Allergy Testing/Treatment
- Energy Healing
- Flower Essences
- Health Screening
- Herbal Medicine
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Men's Health
- Natural Beauty Therapies
- Natural Fertility Management
- Remedial Massage
- Stone Therapy Massage
- Swedish/Relaxation Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health