Servicing areaPerth, Subiaco, Shenton Park, Dalkeith, Nedlands, Claremont
The microbial communities that colonise the human gastrointestinal tract have been collectively referred to as the gut microbiota. Your microbiota adapts to its local environment and establishes a complex ecosystem between your body, the microbes and the gut itself.
A recent analysis illustrates how the gut microbiota alters its make-up according to the milieu that is derived from your nutritional practices. The GIT microbiome is being found to have functional plasticity. This flexibility is subject to environmental and nutritional signals.
Therefore a healthy diet full of pre-biotic fibres will influence the health of the gut as well as reduce disease states in general. Probiotics are an emerging supportive therapy in preventative health as well as for the treatment of many health conditions.
Redefine your health! Book an appointment with our higly experienced Naturopaths now!
Eloise and Natalie would love to guide you on your search for better health. Contact reception to book an appointment (08) 9381 1468.
Every moment matters. Take your health into your own hands.
Your first naturopathic appointment is very comprehensive. The aim is to identify the causes of your health concerns through developing a thorough understanding of your symptoms as well as your past health. It will include a review of investigations alrea
- Member National Herbalists Association of Australia (mnhaa)
- Member Australian Natural Therapists Association (anta)
- Bachelor of Health Science In Naturopathy
- NHAA - Naturopaths & Herbalists Association of Australia
- ANTA - Australian Natural Therapists Association
- ATMS - Australian Traditional Medicine Society
- Australian Counselling Association (ACA)