Sue is a Herbalist with 20 years experience that offers an holistic approach, looking at the whole person and recognising the connection between mind and body health.
Are you looking for information and asking questions like:
HOW DO I:
- look after my mind and my body?
- support my body to heal itself?
- take action to prevent physical and emotional problems?
- get to function at my peak?
- develop and sustain a healthy and balanced lifestyle?
Are you also wanting to base your health and wellbeing on commonsense?
It is empowering to understand how your body and mind works, especially at times of extra stress. Today we are often in fear and overwhelmed by science, technology and what we read and see on television, newspapers and magazines.
Public interest in natural healing methods has grown considerably in recent years, and the application and use of herbs is as old as mankind.
Herbal Medicine can be considered as concentrated nutrition, offered in a natural form, all the vitamins and minerals our bodies need to stimulate, support and heal itself.
By treating the cause/s of your health problems, there are positive long term outcomes, which are not accompanied with side effects and are very cost effective.
HERBAL MEDICINE can effectively treat any manner of health issues from:
- RESPIRATORY - allergies, hayfever, sinus, asthma
- HORMONAL - period problems, menopause, fertility
- SLEEP - insomnia, restless sleep
- STRESS - anxiety, depression,panic attacks, worry
- IMMUNE SYSTEM - run down and pick up everything going around
- DIGESTION - irritable bowel, constipation, diarrhoea, cramps
- ENERGY - too much or too little
Are you putting up with sub-standard health and know you should be feeling better than you are?
Often the answers are very simple.
WHY HAVE A CONSULTATION with Sue Lohmeyer?
Sue is a Woman, Daughter, Wife, Mother of three, Athlete, Sports Coach, Friend and Sister, with many passions ...... being a HERBALIST creates the opportunity to link all her knowledge, wisdom and passions to help and support others in their journey.
- HERBAL MEDICINE
- BACH FLOWER ESSENCES
Private Health Rebates are available from most Health Funds
Please ring and make an appointment at either of the locations below or for more information:
129b Goodwood Road, GOODWOOD, SA 5034
Telephone 0407 715 324
- Diploma of Herbal Medicine at the Dorothy Hall School of Herbal Medicine
- Member of ATMS (Australian Traditional Medicine Society)