Ergoworks Physiotherapy & Consulting
Ergoworks Physiotherapy & Consulting - Corporate Ergonomics & Physiotherapy
- Individual Face to Face assessments and report
- Floor Walking Assessments – the consultant will move around from desk to desk helping staff as needed.
- Presentations –manual handling, office ergonomics, health and wellbeing
- Specialist ergonomics consultancy – furniture reviews, office design input
- Proactive Brief Workstation Assessments (brief assessment and brief report)
- Home office Risk Assessments and report
- Train the Trainer programs for office ergonomics
The idea of onsite physiotherapy has been embraced across the world by many organisations, particularly in countries such as the UK and USA. Injury management, work health and safety, and human resources personnel recognise the value of early intervention and prevention of injuries in the workplace.
Onsite Physiotherapy is a beneficial and strategic approach towards the management of work related injuries and preventing absenteeism and sickness. Injuries in the workplace are preventable and having an easily accessible physiotherapist onsite means that we can identify and treat these injuries throughout the early stages of their development.
Benefits of Onsite Physiotherapy:
- Reduces absenteeism and productivity loss
- Improved safety culture onsite
- Easy access to treatment leads to early identification and reporting
- The ability to observe the worker in their work environment helps our physiotherapists to better understand their role and facilitates their return to
- And more…