The Belle Flowers Clinic - Massage Therapy
Our specialist Perinatal massage clinic is the very first of its kind in the Sutherland Shire and in greater Sydney. All of our massage tables are specifically designed with a ‘belly hole’ for your growing bump – safe for your little baby and comfortable for yourself.
- Prenatal Massage: Utilising a carefully practiced method of working with the client, we are able to reduce pain that is associated with Pubis Symphysis, Pelvic Instability, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Lumbar pain, Headaches and migraines, Sciatica, Swelling in the lower legs and that general feeling of heaviness that is usually experienced by pregnant women.
- Induction Massage: Available from 37wks, and only for Low-Risk pregnancies, you will enjoy a relaxation-style of massage, coupled with advanced acupressure techniques known for their ability to stimulate the uterus and help with moving the body towards birthing.
- Postnatal Massage (0-16 weeks post birth): We know what your body has gone through, and we understand how to improve your posture, reduce muscular aches & pains and how to work with you so you will thrive in the postnatal period.
Remedial Massage & Relaxation Treatments
- Relaxation Massage: A treatment that is specifically designed to calm and relax your central nervous system, relax the mind and to help the body rest.
- Remedial Massage: Our treatments consist of deep tissue massage, stretching, injury management, joint movements and the relief of chronic pain.
- Remedial Hot Stone Therapy: Hot Stone therapy during Remedial Massage is utilised in The Belle Flowers Clinic to promote a deeper sense of relaxation, whilst deep tissue remedial massage is also conducted. The gently heated stones work to soothe and relax tired and tense muscles, whilst the practitioner performs appropriate myofascial, deep tissue and remedial techniques to treat common muscular aches and pains and conditions of discomfort and dysfunction.
- Relaxation Hot Stone Therapy: Hot Stone therapy during Relaxation Massage is utilised in The Belle Flowers Clinic to promote a deeper sense of relaxation, whilst Swedish massage techniques are performed. The gently heated stones work to soothe and relax tired and tense muscles, whilst the practitioner performs appropriate techniques improve circulation, to soothe your nervous system, improve lymphatic flow and provide an overall feeling of peace.
- Deep Tissue Massage: Concentrating on the deeper layers of muscle tissue and works to release chronic patterns of pain and tension in the body. This massage is effective for the relief and reduction of deeply held chronic muscle tension by working across fibres of the tendons, muscles and fascia. Highly recommended to relieve tension and stress, to break up scar tissue and rehabilitate injured muscles.
Oncology Massage Therapy (OMT) can be performed prior to/during and/or after cancer treatment. OMT is appropriate for the elderly, frail, palliative care, unwell, and for those with complex and chronic disease and those with auto inflammatory conditions and poor imunity.
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!