Life Coaching Sessions
Servicing areaRandwick & Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW
What Is Life Coaching?
Just as many people have a fitness coach to achieve health goals, a life coach helps individuals to achieve their life goals.
This is achieved by working with you to discover and formulate one to three goals.
Then on a weekly or fortnighly using a set framework to review key aspects that can affect the outcome of your goal. This may be uncovering self defeating behaviours, beliefs, values, habits and/or fears.
In addition to this my role as a life coach is to keep you accountable for taking actions towards your goal/s.
The aim of life coaching is to give you various tools that you can use towards the goals set for the sessions yet also more generally in other areas of life.
Reasons to consider Life Coaching
The reason life coaching is a modality for you, is because you:
- Prefer talking rather than hands on approaches
- Current you are unsure what you want to achieve
- Are new to personal development
- Need accountability
- Aren't creating or resetting your goals
- Want an increase in your motivation
- Are looking for someone to support you and bounce ideas off
- Need another perspective on your ideas and perceptions
What To Expect During a Coaching Session?
Coaching is conducted on a weekly or fortnightly basis, a session usually lasting an hour.
It is done via a one one one meeting which can be done via phone or in person.
Our coaching program has been designed to cover a different topic each session. Yet will also be customed to suit your specific needs.
Ultimately it is you who determines how the session runs, so that I ensure you get covered whatever it is you want to discuss.
With over 25 years experience in management as well as undertaking a Cert IV in Life Coaching, my techniques are extremely effective in supporting you through the change transition and achieving your goals.
Mention Natural Therapy Pages to recieve 10% off your appointment
Book now to know more about this service.
- Diploma Of Aromatherapy
- Diploma Of Pkp Kinesiology
- Neuro Energetic Kinesiology
- Australian Kinesiology Association
- IICT - International Institute For Complementary Therapists
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now