Natural Medicine Clinic for all Family needs, Muscular Skeletal Therapy, Nutritional Medicine,Cooperate Health Service & Individual Retreats
Total Health 'From Inside Out' Pty Ltd
Natural & Naturopathic Medicine
Provides services for assessing, prevention and treatment of acute health issues such as: pain management, sprained ankle, muscular skeletal issues & injuries, cuts, skin diseases & problems, (like acne, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, rosasea, vitiligo), allergies, chronic fatigue, blood pressure issues, depression, anxiety, stress, ADHD, children’s health, infertility, immune system problems including cold’s & flu’s, pregnancy support, men’s health issues, digestive issues & disorders, headaches & migraines, fibromyalgia, chronic disease, cancer, dietary issues, weight management, obesity, metabolic syndrome, detoxification, women’s health, and many more.
Our Natural & Naturopathic Medicine service offers support on a physical and emotional level and aims to assist the patient to take responsibility for their health and wellbeing.
We provide not only an alternative but a complementary service, as we work alongside conventional Medicine for the benefit of patients.
Naturopathic Health Check
A Naturopathic Health Check will help determine your level of Health and Well-being.
The check-up looks at the markers of the body which reflect True Health, Well-being and Vitality.
Our physical body is the Marker of all truth and by looking after ourselves and starting to look at all the signs, such as; exhaustion, stress, nervous tension, anxiousness, bloating, muscle tension, pain and many more, we have the ability to heal and live a life in full vitality, health and harmony.
Naturopathic Health Check includes:
A Naturopathic Health check is recommended at least once a year and can include; Tests, Structural check for correct body alignment and re-assessing your health status.
- Blood Pressure & Pulse Check
- Heavy Metal and Free Radical Test
- Testing for Chelating Ability to absorb and eliminate Minerals
- Digestive Health & Bacterial Growth Test
- Yeast/Candida/Celiac Test
- Testing Body’s Acid-Alkaline Levels
- Dehydration Test
- Glucose Test
- Testing Inflammation marker for Kidney, Bladder and Uric Tract
- Testing of elevated Liver Enzymes
- Calcium / Magnesium-Deficiencies
- Test for Body’s Ability to Digest Protein
- Testing for general Infection and Inflammation markers
- Test for Oxygen Levels in the body - oxygen concentration in the bloodstream
- Stress profile and Stress & Adrenal Marker Test
- Vitamin & Mineral Deficiencies
- Lack in Essential Fatty Acids
- Serotonin & Dopamine Levels
- Allergies and Food Intolerance
- Body’s Toxicity Levels
- Check of body posture and hip alignment
- Check of Spinal Alignment
Musclular Skeletal Therapy (MST)
MST assesses and physically treats muscular and connective tissue (fascia) pain, injury and dysfunction affecting movement and mobility. MST is applied in the preventative, corrective and rehabilitative phases of therapy to restore and maintain the normal integrity of the soft tissue structure (muscles, tendons, ligaments and connective tissue) of the human body.
MST is a gentle ‘non manipulative’ therapy that allows the body to realign and address the cause of structural problems, and alignment and muscular skeletal issues, without force or by just masking them and burying them deeper. This therapy works on the physical as well as on the emotional level of the above mentioned issues.
Muscular Skeletal Therapy Treatment includes a combination of:
- Connective Tissue & Soft tissue treatment => Esoteric Connective Tissue Therapy (ECTT)
- Muscle & Joint treatment => ECTT & Energetic Facial Release
- Pain Management => Chakra Puncture (a form of dry needling)
- Pain Management => Natural & Orthomolecular Medicine & PNI
- Muscle and Connective Tissue release => ECTT & Gentle Massage
- Postural assessment and correction => Structural, Back, Joint & Alignment Therapy
- Corrective exercises (stretches, strength) => Holistic Sports Medicine & MTT & TENS machine
- Core stability exercises => Medical Training Therapy (MTT)
- Stability exercises => MTT - Proprioceptive Therapy
- Emotional & Neurological conditions => Esoteric Healing & Psycho-Neuro-Immunology (PNI)
- Diet and nutritional advice => Natural & Nutritional Medicine
Today Steffen practices this mode of muscular skeletal therapy that helps the body to gently re-align. It is non invasive, painless, non-manipulative and supports any acute or chronic muscle, spinal, joint problem or pain.
Treatments are available for women, men and children of all ages.
For more information on Esoteric Connective Tissue Therapy
The Gentle Massage is a specialized treatment that opens the body up to its own ability to re-balance, not only works with the physical body and its conditions, but also address the emotional blockages that may be there affecting or causing the conditions to arise in the first place. The technique de-constructs the tension and stress held by your body and leads the individual to a new place of harmony, stillness and balance. It also works to:
- improves physical and mental performance
- decrease muscle tension and pain
- help prevent acute and chronic injuries from occurring
- reduce anxiety and restores clear thoughts
- improve immune system functioning
- improve circulation and reduce blood pressure
- calms the nerves, restore concentration and focus
- promotes health and a feeling of well-being
- relieves physical problems associated with repetitive task
- increase the flow of energy in our bodies and more
Energetic Facial Release
An extremely nurturing experience, the gentle Energetic Facial Release techniques assist us to release that which we have held on to so tightly in our faces - and bodies - restoring the true emanation of each area of our face.As the years pass we can see the emotions that have imprinted themselves on our faces and in our expressions – Energetic Facial Release support letting go from conditions and emotions such as:
- stress, grief, sadness, hurt, fear and anger
- jaw issues and teeth grinding
- fingernail biting/gum chewing
- hay fever
- negative thoughts and beliefs
- TMJ issues
- concentration problems
Chakra-Puncture is based on the oldest form of medicine, re-dating both the Chinese and Japanese forms of acupuncture. It uses very fine Japanese needles for a light, gentle needling technique on the surface of the skin, without any deep needling.
Sessions can be undertaken as a stand-alone session or in a program format such as the Chemo Wash Program (to support those undertaking Chemotherapy) a cold and flu preventative treatment course, or a 12 week Detoxification Program to clear toxins, chemical loading and heavy metals from the body. The Detox program offers great support for those clients who are choosing a way of life that reduces the need for stimulants and or numbing products such as coffee, cigarettes, alcohol, drugs, gluten, dairy and sugar.
It is very supportive for weight loss too.
Chakra-puncture can assist with a range of acute/chronic conditions such as:
to name but a few.
- digestive disorders
- cancer support
- bladder conditions
- vascular conditions
- restless legs
- kidney disorders
- knee problem
- weight management
- back/neck pain
- hormonal conditions
- chronic fatigue
- emotional states
- menstrual disorders
- hay fever
- prostate disorders
- racy head
For more information on Chakra Puncture please visit:
Nutritional and Orthomolecular Medicine
Orthomolecular Medicine is a form of complementary and alternative medicine aimed at maintaining health through nutritional supplementation and based on the assertion that there is an optimum nutritional environment in the body and that diseases reflect deficiencies in this environment.
Treatment for disease, according to this view, calls for the "correcting of imbalances or deficiencies based on individual biochemistry" by use of substances natural to the body, such as vitamins, minerals, amino acids, trace elements and fatty acids
The term "orthomolecular" was coined by Linus Pauling to mean "the right molecules in the right amounts" (ortho is Greek for "right"). Practitioners of orthomolecular medicine ensure that treatment must be based on each patient's individual biochemistry.
Call us on 0405 845 753, or 'Make an Enquiry' below, to find our more about our services, or to book your first appointment.