Holistic, Digital Therapeutic Health Plans
Claim your 7 Day Free Trial and get your personalised PCOS Plan Now
Our team of multidisciplinary practitioners are always available to help you, at any time. Using evidence-based programs and natural therapies, we help you develop a personalised plan that considers your mind, body, and spirit.
How does Vively benefit you?
- Get your own team of holistic health professionals (naturopaths, nutritionists, physiotherapists and more)
- Discover proven ways to improve your condition with online therapeutic programs guided by the most recent clinical research
- Get answers to your most pressing questions when it matters most, securely and confidentially
- Work with a health coach to address any concerns you may have
- Regain control of your life and health
Evidence-Based Lifestyle Medicine Plans
7-Day Free Trial
- Choose a holistic care practitioner based on your symptoms and situation
- Get answers to your most pressing questions about diet, exercise, lifestyle etc.
- Access to the PCOS lifestyle medicine program, “Mastering your Mindset with PCOS”.
- One week’s free membership.
Personalised PCOS Plan ($39)
The plan includes everything included in the free trial, plus:
- Using online programs tailored to your needs, we formulate a personalised plan to help you get better over 3 to 6 months
- We recommend natural medicines and therapies based on your unique situation
- Receive a member discount of 38% on video consultations ($79 per consultation)
- Get advice from your practitioners at any time by text
Frequently Asked Questions
As a multi-disciplinary approach, lifestyle medicine focuses on preventing, managing, and treating chronic, complex, and lifestyle-related conditions. “Lifestyle” encompasses environmental, social, behavioural, and other factors.
Science-based Lifestyle Medicine is a rapidly growing discipline, and Vively makes it easy for everyone to access and afford.
Although Vively’s health professionals are trained in a variety of specialties, like family medicine and internal medicine, we recommend our members maintain a primary care doctor or GP for procedures like vaccinations and strep or flu testing, which we don’t perform here at Vively.
We recommend female patients maintain a regular appointment with an OBGYN for pap smears. We’ll keep you reminded of age-related screenings you should get, including colonoscopies and mammograms.
However, we cannot make urgent appointments. For medical emergencies, please visit your urgent care or go to the ER.
No. Our health experts are independent and responsible for the advice they provide. They receive compensation for the holistic healthcare plans they design.
If you are a health expert interested in learning more about Vively, you can contact us at email@example.com.
We are dedicated to providing a secure environment for your information. To protect your data at all times, access to your medical records is encrypted using the industry-standard AES-256 encryption algorithm. Third-party servers are capable of storing data, but it will always be encrypted.
All of our health experts are based in Australia. We do not outsource or contract with other health experts outside the country.
We don’t offer refunds once you’ve paid for a month’s subscription because our experts are providing a service and need to be compensated for their time.
However, there is a one-week free trial, so if you cancel before the week is up, you will not be charged.
We accept all Visa, Mastercard, and American Express cards. Payment processing is powered by Stripe.
Start your free trial now!
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now