Coorparoo Integrated Healthcare Centre
Servicing areaCoorparoo, Queensland
Welcome to Coorparoo Integrated Healthcare Centre
Our main Practice is Coorparoo Integrated Health Care Centre; our trained staff to help guide you on your healths journey. With our range of different equipment, in clinic screening and specialised staff, we endeavour to offer an outstanding service to all clients.
At our Brisbane Clinic we offer a variety of services and our Consultations including but not limited to:
- Assistance with nutritional aspects of chronic disease, allergy and gastrointestinal disorders.
- Dietary and nutritional advice and assessment: We offer individualised weight loss consultations and programs
- Group and individual Weight Loss and Body Contouring Programs.
- Detoxification Programs: A specific one can be tailored to meet your individual needs.
- Herbal Medicine and Nutritional Practitioner only ranges of Supplements and Tinctures.
- Microcurrent consultations: Frequency Specific Microcurrent Therapy - which may assist in the Pain Relief of Acute and Chronic aliments.
- Stop smoking programs.
- Iridology consultations.
- T- Zone Sessions: which may assist Lymphatic drainage, Circulation improvement and Muscle toning.
- In clinic screening testing of certain specimens.
- Referrals to other Health Professionals.
- Massage Sessions: A relaxing spot at any time.
- Tanita Scales Readings
- New Product Development.
- Regulatory Affairs and TGA Listing (Australia).
- Available for External presentations with pre approval of content. Suitable material must both promote and advocate our holistic beliefs.
Consultations are available at:
Unit 7 /55-61 Holdsworth St Coorparoo, Qld, 4151.
Monday to Friday with a Saturday Clinic once a month.
Consultations are by appointment only.
Wayne Reilly, Western Herbalist, BSc MSc (Hons) DCN, Pathology Certificate, Advanced Microcurrent, Practitioner trainer with memberships with ATMS, NHAA, AIMA, ANTA.
Wayne is available for Consultations at the Brisbane Clinic, for new and existing Clients. He also attends a Clinic in Bexley, Sydney once a month.
Bronwyn Reilly shares with Wayne Reilly a combined 60 years of medical research and numerous Tertiary and Professional qualifications including Applied Science Chemical Technology and Clinical thermographer.
Bronwyn conducts our Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging, as part of Queensland Thermal Imaging within our Brisbane Coorparoo Integrated Healthcare Centre.
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now