Z's Thai Therapy
Thai Therapy (also known as "Thai Yoga" or "Thai Massage) sessions are generally received fully clothed, unlike many Western forms of massage. It incorporates elements of mindfulness, gentle rocking, deep stretching, and rhythmic compression to create a singular healing experience.
These Thai Therapy sessions are created and modified to fit the specific needs of each client in order to:
- balance the 5 elemental bodies or "Doshas" (ether, air, fire, water, and earth)
- bring consciousness to the body
- reduce toxicity
- enhance athletic endurance and performance
- increase flexibility
- reduce pain and suffering of the body
- promote quick recovery from injuries,
- and SO MUCH MORE!
Thai Yoga is known to be effective in psycho-somatic and psychological illness, many kinds of soft tissue related disorders, chronic fatigue and related syndromes.
The 12 hr Somaveda™ Therapeutic Protocol
Created to bring balance to all aspects of the persons self - including the emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual.
The protocol was created to bring balance to all aspects of the person’s self - including the emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual. Its purpose is to clear any obstructions of energy so that healing may be easily received.
The protocol treatment includes:
- Ayurvedic Assessment
- 7 variant Thai Therapy sessions; each maintaining a specific focus
- 4-6 hours of nutritional counseling to develop a balanced diet that is specific to the needs of the body.
- BioTapping™/ EFT (emotional freedom techniques).
- Other integrative therapies such as reiki, sound therapy with crystal singing bowls, and more.
Payments due in full prior to treatment
Adult Single Session: $72
Child Single Session: $40
Therapeutic Protocol: $720
Please contact for payment options
24 hour notice required for cancelations
All we have is who we are.. I am excited and grateful to have this gift to offer to my community!
Contact us today for more information.