Neuro-Linguistic Programming & NLP for Better Communication & Relationship Skills
Servicing areaPerth, Subiaco, Como & Applecross WA, and Australia-wide via online consult
Managing Your Thoughts and Emotions With NLP
Beverley De La Harpe facilitates healing in Perth WA with neuro-linguistic programming (NLP). This powerful tool utilises the five senses — sight, smell, hearing, taste and touch — to shift the meanings of your experiences consciously and unconsciously.
Linguistic refers to the use of language to communicate your experience to yourself and others. Your language patterns reflect your personality and your manner of thinking.
Programming is the process of working through various experiences in your life. A program consists of several steps that lead to a specific outcome. This outcome and the effects it has on yourself and other people are a result of your personal programs.
Benefits of NLP
- Improves your communication abilities
- Promotes healthier relationships
- Improves your emotional intelligence at work
- Changes negative thoughts and behaviours to positive ones
- Helps you make better choices
- Sharpens your interpersonal skills
- Boosts your confidence
- Enhances your public speaking skills
How it Works
Your thought and behaviour patterns influence your experience. Identifying these patterns enables you to create better experiences for yourself and other people.
NLP is considered as a software for the brain, while hypnosis is the process through which we upload the software. A qualified practitioner like Beverley installs this software on your brain to help you shift your negative thoughts and behaviour patterns to positive ones. In doing so, you can live an enriching life and create more beautiful experiences with other people.
Not only does NLP improve your personal relationships, but it also helps you develop strong rapport with your colleagues and supervisors.
NLP for Public Speaking
Does standing in front of an audience give you cold, sweaty hands and feet, which often leave you tongue-tied?
NLP is an effective tool for polishing your public speaking skills and boosting your self-confidence. During your sessions with Beverley, she will guide you through the steps in delivering a speech with eloquence.
Aside from developing your confidence and applying the NLP strategies you would take away from your sessions with Beverley, here are 5 bonus steps to ensure that you smash your public speaking event:
- Research your topic very well.
- Visualise yourself onstage.
- Picture what you’re wearing to the event, the positive environment and reception of your audience after having delivered your speech.
- Practice belly breathing. Stand straight, place your hand on your belly and push your belly out as you inhale. Conversely, draw your belly in when you exhale.
- Set your anchor. This last step generates positive feelings. Simply squeeze the thumb and finger of your non-dominant hand and visualise the symbol that comes out of it.
Book an appointment to learn more NLP techniques and their benefits.
- Diploma Of Clinical Hypnotherapy
- NLP Master Practitioner
- Australian Institute Of Professional Counsellors (dip)
- Australian Hypnotherapists' Association
- HCA - Hypnotherapy Council Of Australia
- THE COUNCIL OF CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPISTS
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now