14 Lisbon st
Sylvania NSW 2224
Servicing area: Australia
Counselling Service for You
Everyday of our life, we face a challenge. Some of these challenges become very overywhelming, and at times complicated. At times you just need space - time to think through, and do not want to share with family or friends, and prefer to speak with a professional counsellor. Professional Registered Counsellors provide a safe, supportive environment, which is confidential and non-judgemental, which allows you to explore your concerns and develop strategies to manage your situation.
LGBTI+ Friendly and also welcome Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people too.
More information can be found go to our website - 'Counselling Service for You'
The way I see counselling is it’s like having a broken arm. Sometimes you need support such as physiotherapy, medication or support until it heals. So, if you have problems, sometimes you need professional support in finding better ways to deal with what’s happening for you. Speaking with someone who does not have a vested interest in the outcome, who is there just for you, with no hidden agenda, can be a great comfort and relief.
The people I work with are people with everyday problems, just like you and me, who are struggling and just need some help to find clarity and direction.
Benefits of Counselling include, but not limited to:
- Having a safe, non judgmental place to talk
- Tap into your inner potential
- Getting your message across without an argument
- Feeling better about yourself
- Reduces stress
- Able to problem solve
- Feel more at peace, comfortable in yourself and your abilities
- Move from a life of problem saturation to solution focus
- Understand your own thoughts, feelings and behaviours and then have choice about what you do
- No longer feeling isolated, unloved or unheard
Counselling can help you change behaviours and reactions that no longer work for you. Counselling is not about simply talking about your problems, nor is it about being given advice. Counselling involves you being proactive and moving towards positive change. I can help and support you to move towards that positive change bringing with it self awareness and self-empowerment.
So if you think you would like to start counselling with me then give me a call on 1300 373 150 for a free, no obligation, 15 minute chat or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
Counselling Service for You
Gaye Cameron is a professional registered Counsellor & Hypnotherapist. Through the application of Counselling & Hypnotherapy Techniques, suitable to the client and their needs, Gaye can assist YOU with Stress & Anxiety, behavioural problems, fears, sleeping problems, lack of self-esteem, weight management and other life's issues.
Most of my practice is now On-Line as I respect people have busy lives, and this service now provides you the flexibility to undertake care at a time and location where you are more comfortable. This is principally due to Covid19 (since March 2020).
CALL NOW - Make the first step to improve your life! 1300 373 150 or text 0457 541 348
Counselling, Hypnotherapy and Life Support provide for:
- Stress & Anxiety
- Weight Loss & Management of Weight Loss
- Trauma and Crisis (PTSD)
- Loss/Grief from losing a loved one, friend, or even a pet
- Life adjustments including redundancy / restructures and other corporate restructuring
- Adjusting post divorce, separation, or sudden loss of partner
- Life's changes including illness, cancer, relocating and other
- Workplace/School Bullying - OR - You believe you are a bully
Other support by way of Counselling/Psychotherapy include:
- Preparation for up coming surgery to overcome fears, anxiety, or potential phobias
- Patients about to undergo bariatric surgery and uncertain about life's changes ahead
APPOINTMENT CANCELLATION POLICY
Should you wish to cancel our appointment 24 hours notice is required. Otherwise a 50% fee will be charged.
Masters Business Administration (Leadership & Sustainability)
Mindfullness Practicioner Master
Graduate Certificate Occupational Health & Safety
Graduate Certificate Enviroment & Business Management
Bachelor Psychological Science
Bachelor Social Work
Certificate IV Training & Assessment (TAE)
Certificate Resource Therapy