Ear Candling & Ear Candling Training
Servicing areaBrighton & surrounds, plus Australia wide & International via Skype
An Ear Candling session involves the client laying on their side and a hollow Ear Candle gently being placed into the ear canal and lit. This process may range from anywhere between 8-20 minutes per ear depending on the size and the thickness of the Ear Candle. It is a painless experience and should always be conducted by a qualified Ear Candling practitioner.
Benefits of Ear Candling
Ear Candling brings on a deep sense of relaxation and wellbeing. It is especially beneficial for:
- Musicians (especially singers and horn blowers)
- Anyone who works with loud noises
- People who wear hearing aids
- People who fly
- People who sleep on their sides
Ear Candling Training
Training courses offered include:
- Practitioner Ear Candling
- Family & Friends Personal Use Ear Candling
For more details about the training courses, go here.
Book now for a session, or simply to learn more information about Ear Candling & Ear Candling Training.
- Australian Kinesiology Association
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now