Find a Shiatsu Therapist in your area
Member since 2005
Dee Why Therapeutic Centre
that gets great results!
Massage for Pain and Stress Relief
It is no fun suffering from the aches and pains of every day living. Life can get very busy and stressful with work, children, traffic and medical conditions leaving you feeling flat. Ask yourself when you last had some “me” time. At Dee Why Therapeutic Centre we have the perfect tonic to these many stresses in your life, our professional massage therapy.
Natural Beauty Therapy
Discover your inner beauty with our comprehensive range of treatments specifically selected for your skin type. You will receive a free skin assessment and professional advice on how to take full advantage of your natural features.
Professional Massage Therapy
Have you ever enjoyed a fabulous massage? We offer you...
1. A personal treatment plan that directly addresses your pain
2. Choice of 10 skilled therapists
3. Convenient times - open 7 days per week
4. Only pay the gap after your instant health fund rebate (most funds)
5. Great feedback - you are welcome to ask any of our clients for their opinion
6. Our clients include massage therapists needing a massage!
Find the Right Massage Type for your Problems.
- Remedial Massage – good for neck / back / shoulder pain and headaches. Not sleeping well?
Will release the tension from working all day on the computer or the building site.
- Deep Tissue Massage – for those knots that are hard to move and if you like a very strong massage that gets right in there. You may be a little sore the next day but this is simply your body adjusting and releasing the tension.
- Lymphatic Drainage – Helps reduce fluid retention (lymphedema) caused by surgery and some treatments. Sometimes lymphedema arises spontaneously. This technique also helps manage sinus problems and de-tox regimes. Ali, Howard & Thanya are lymph drainage therapists.
- Sports – great value if training for the Pub to Pub is causing tight hamstrings and lower back problems. Suitable for injuries caused by competing in, and training for all types of sport. Will help your performance, your recovery, your flexibility and lift your energy.
- Workers Compensation – Ali, Howard & Thanya are accredited with WorkCover NSW. An initial interview is needed before proceeding.
- Pregnancy – Pregnant mums are especially welcome at Dee Why Therapeutic Centre – we have two pregnancy tables custom designed to support your growing shape – we will have you feeling relaxed through our nurturing touch. We also have a number of specialist massage modalities with major benefits for particular problems.
- Relaxation – too much stress and worry in our busy days takes a toll on your health and enjoyment of life. We have a great antidote. By using Swedish style strokes we will reduce the tension in your body and switch on your relaxation responses. You will feel refreshed.
A Time To Suit You
We are open 7 days per week:
M-F 10.00am - 8.00pm
Sat 10.00am - 4.00pm
Sun 10.00am - 3.00pm
(Public Holidays by Appointment)
By appointment Tuesday to Saturday from 10.00am
Dee Why Therapeutic Centre
Address: Suite 3 (Upstairs) 21 Oaks Ave, Dee Why NSW 2099
To find us:
• Turn off Pittwater Rd into Oaks Ave
• On right hand side - same side as Woolworths
• Above Dee Why Hot Bread (Next to TAB) & HongFa Asian Restaurant
(entry way between both shops)
• Upstairs - signboard on footpath
We are conveniently located in the heart of Dee Why's shopping Centre. There is a range of free parking facilities - on Oaks Ave, in the Council carpark between Oaks Ave and Howard Ave, or in the parking station above Woolworths 3 hours free parking.
Qualification detailsOur standards are set high. All practitioners are reknown for their skill and understanding. We are Diploma qualified with a base of 600 hours of education.
Building on this we undertake ongoing professional training. We are accredited members of our industry body - ATMS - and are registered with all major health funds.
Finally, our massage director, Thanya Chunhapiboolye, encourages the development of our intuitive skills, passing on the benefit of her 23 years experience .