In as little as 13 weeks you will be able to reduce and likely alleviate your pain and remodel your body. How do we help you do this? In 3 easy steps.
You will love our friendly and warm environment where you leave each session feeling great.
Step 1: Our comprehensive Full Body Assessment System.
During this 1 hour assessment we thoroughly assess the movement of your spine and joints, muscle strength, ligaments and other factors. It includes over 200 diagnostic parameters and helps to identify the cause of existing problems as well as screen for potential issues which may not have yet manifested themselves.
Real Time Ultrasound is used to assess your core - you get to see on the screen how the muscles work. This gives you the confidence that you are activating them correctly.
Step 2: Design of your Clinical Pilates program based on the assessment outcomes.
Your program will be specific to your needs and will address your personal goals.
Step 3: Support and Maintenance.
Once your initial goals are reached we help you prevent recurrence of pain and work toward new aims. We offer a range of fun classes, including THT (Tummy, Hips and Thighs), cardio and personal training sessions to make sure you are always challenged and never bored.
What is so special about Pilates sessions at Health Point?
- All sessions are conducted by experienced physiotherapists
- Hands on treatment used as part if the session when needed
- We use reformers, trapeze table and other modern exercise equipment
- All sessions are strictly monitored to make sure your technique is accurate
- We run Pilates for Expectant and New Mothers, Pilates for Kids and Pilates for Elderly programs
- You will be on level 1 for the first few sessions, then small groups (maximum of 3 people)
- You will receive a FREE home exercise program
- We perform regular FREE reassessments to track your progress and review your program
- We are open from 8am-9pm most days of the week and also work on Saturdays
- Ample street public and easy access if using public transport
- HICAPS on the premises so you can claim on the spot
- We work with all insurance companies as well as TAC, Work Cover and Veteran Affairs