Hygea Counselling Services - Quit Smoking
Servicing areaGeelong & Ocean Grove
Many of our habits can be psychologically related to smoking. For example, you love to have a smoke after a meal. Perhaps you crave a smoke after or whilst you do certain tasks which are not a physical addiction, but a psychological habit formed over years of repeated behaviour. Your average smoker spends around $60.00 and $160.00 per week on their habit. When you make the decision to curb and eradicate your habit you can regain your optimal health and wellbeing and improve your finances as well.
Smokers put themselves at great risk of:
- Coronary heart disease
- Sleep apnea
- Type 2 diabetes
- Hip and knee problems
- Lung weaknesses
- And more
With the help of Hypnosis and Non-Attachment Therapy, I guarantee that you can stop smoking and stop for life. Most people find that positive results come quick and easy.Imagine…
- All the money you save to that can be put towards better things.
- Feeling healthier, fitter, and happier than you have in years.
- No longer having to feel like an outcast or feeling embarrassed about how awful your clothes, skin, breath and hair smell.
- The years to add to your life.
- Feeling good about yourself, setting a good example.
- Knowing that you are giving yourself every chance to see your kids and grandkids grow up.
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now