Servicing areaLara and Geelong
WHAT IS QIGONG?
Qigong is an ancient Chinese practise and has been utilised for 5,000 years. It combines meditative practises and a system or series of physical movements and is the basic exercise system within Chinese medicine. Qigong exercises are designed to help you preserve your Jing (the deep foundational energy reserves of the body) to strengthen and balance the flow of Qi energy (the Chinese term for life energy), and enlighten your Shen (the spiritual element of a person’s psyche). Its dynamic exercises and meditations have Yin and Yang aspects: The Yin is about ‘being’; the Yang is about ‘doing’. It is particularly effective for supporting the immune system.
Chinese medicine uses Qigong exercises to maintain health, prevent illness, and extend longevity because it is a powerful tool for maintaining and restoring harmony to the organ systems, essential substances, and energy channels of the body. Qigong is also used for non-medical purposes for pursuing enlightenment. Each technique opens a different aspect of your higher mind whereby new neuropathways to the brain are opened and eventually remain open.
It is a chinese tradition to pass these practises down from Master to student.
- Changes the way you think, expands you from the lower mind to the witness and wisdom mind (increases the power of the mind)
- Assists you to gain more insights/drop ins, bring things back from the deep (bigger picture)
- Improves energy levels
- Allows the body to heal (Pains in the body come out)
- Assists with a closer connection to other lifetimes
- Assists you to become more present and have more clarity
- Increases an ability to slow down so time disappears
- Improves wellness, longevity, balance & your flow of energy
- Assists you to hold more dots and circles (be less reactive & have more intuition)
- Helps to ground you
- Assists you to open the heart
- Can assist to activate your special gifts
- Heightens your patience and perseverance
- Can assist to heighten your diligence, discipline, consistency, willingness & organization
- Can assist you to contribute more to groups/the world/the collective
- Can assist you to merge with nature
- If receiving QG from a Master Qigong can guide you to connect to the master within and your Masters outside yourself
*These benefits will vary with the dedication commitment of the student.
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now