Prema Natural Therapy
Runcorn QLD 4113
Servicing area: Runcorn, Calamvale, Mr Gravatt, Underwood, Eight Mile Plains, Algester, Sunnybank
Registered Practitioner for Acupuncture and Remedial Massage
Health Fund Rebates apply for most health funds
Acupuncture and Remedial Massage on Brisbane Southside
I practice Acupuncture and Remedial massage with maximum hygiene possible. All infection control training for COVID-19 has been completed.
Acupuncture, Remedial Massage, holistic health care from an experienced therapist
Tomoko is a registered qualified acupuncturist (nationally accredited by CMBA) and remedial massage therapist. She combines these with a range of other practices to provide holistic treatment to suit your needs, integrating Eastern philosophy and Western methodology.
Your wellbeing is best maintained through a balance of physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health. Tomoko’s treatments help to address all of these dimensions of your being, with results that are both therapeutic and relaxing.
Runcorn: Monday - Friday 10:00 - 6:00
Initial appointment: 1hr : $90
Follow up: 45min $80 1hr $90
30min Remedial massage only for the simple condition: $50 (Please mention at booking)
Acupuncture and Remedial Massage
Tomoko uses a combination of treatments based on what your body needs.
- Muscular tightness relief; neck, shoulder, back pain, etc.
- Post injury and operation recovery treatment.
- Enhance the body function including blood and lymphatic circulation, nervous system, and reduce pain.
- Relief of acute or chronic muscular tightness and prevention of scar tissue formation caused by sports Injuries.
- Treatment of injuries of shoulder, neck, back, knee etc to maximise functional
Acupuncture: Meridian method
This Japanese Acupuncture technique is very gentle yet very effective to correct energy flow in the meridian by very gentle needling technique and Moxa.
It is very suitable for everyone, especially the person who doesn’t like strong needle.
Pain is associated with the stagnation of Qi(energy) and blood in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). Acupuncture can release the stagnation of Qi and blood and reduce pain.
Balance the body physically, mentally, and emotionally
Acupuncture enhances the Qi, blood and lymphatic circulation and treat various diseases.
- Very therapeutic and relaxing treatment of problems of lower legs such as swollen legs, Achilles pain, Planter fasciitis, etc.
- Very effective for prevention of gangrene by diabetes.
- Specialising in Reflexology with combination of Western and Japanese (Kansokuho using Reflexology tools) methods.
Lymphatic Massage (Manual Lymph Drainage)
- Relieve stagnation of the lymphatic circulation and increase the flow of lymph.
- Enhance the detoxification.
- Very effective for swollen legs, hands, body, and fluid retention.
- No oil used
- Hands-on method of improving health and function by light touch.
- Gently work with the spine, skull, cranial sutures, diaphragms, and fascia.
- The restrictions of nerve passages are eased and restored to their proper position and function.
- Treat mental stress, neck and back pain, and for chronic pain conditions.
- Dry treatment. (patient fully clothed)
- Balances the body functions in structural, chemical, and Emotional dimensions by muscle.
- Increases energy levels and reduces stress and pain
- Dry treatment. (patient fully clothed)
Massage and Reflexology during pregnancy
Massage releases tension from contracted and overworked muscles and relaxes joints such as the hips and pelvis. Reflexology is greatly beneficial for swollen legs and ankles, as well as aching feet. Massage and reflexology enhance blood and lymphatic circulation, relaxing both body and mind.
- Advanced Diploma of Acupuncture
- Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Diploma of Reflexology & Reflexology Kansokuho Japan
- Diploma of Shiatsu
- Diploma of TCM Remedial Massage (An Mo Tui Na, Acupressure)
- Diploma of Aromatherapy
- Registered TFH Kinesiology Practitioner
- Craniosacral Practitioner
- International School of Detoxification (Dr Morse USA) Level I & II Practitioner
- Chinese Medicine Board of Australia Reg. No. CMR0001734496
- Member of Australian Natural Therapists Association (ANTA)