Aquatic Therapy During Pregnancy
Through movement, visualisation and intention we track the developmental stages of the baby in the womb, while also supporting the mother's emotional and physical process.
- Releasing stress, anxiety and fear
- Soothing physical pain and discomfort
- Assisting sleep difficulties and exhaustion
- Deeper breathing
- Softening and opening the pelvis and hips
- Offering preparation for water birth
- Practicing the felt experience of surrendering the body
Aquatic Therapy offers the nervous system deep relaxation and rest.
This may support the stress many women experience while trying to conceive.
At a deeper level much more is often occurring.
This creates an invitation to sense into your own womb and reproductive system.
As we gently step into this unknown space, revelation and healing commonly unfolds.
The warm, womb-like water environment, and session exploration may also invite healing around the role of mother,
and the fear and emotions stepping into this role may evoke at a conscious and unconscious level.
There are many options for how we can explore your pregnancy together.
Multiple sessions offer the opportunity to go deep into the process of following your baby's development
whilst simultaneously honouring your journey to motherhood.
- IICT - International Institute For Complementary Therapists
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now