08 8342 1714
41 Gloucester Street
41 Gloucester St
Prospect SA 5082
Prospect, South Australia
Rebecca is a Naturopath and Nutritionist with over 27 years experience offering naturopathic services for males and females, of every age and at every stage of life. While specialising in Pre Conception Health Care and offering support in Reproductive Health, Fertility, IVF and Pregnancy Care Rebecca also offers a comprehensive range of naturopathic services including the holistic treatment of children, food allergies, detoxification and weight loss.
About Rebecca Urban
Rebecca is a second generation naturopath having worked alongside her late mother Rosemarie Urban, one of Adelaide’s most well known Naturopaths and Reflexologist.
In 1990 she was one of the first Naturopaths to complete formal training in Adelaide at the College of Botanic Medicine and Traditional Natural Therapies. In 1994 she completed Post Graduate studies in Natural Fertility Management TM with Francesca Naish, Director at The Jocelyn Centre for Natural Fertility Management www.fertility.com.au.
Rebecca is passionate about educating her clients to develop healthy lifestyle choices so they can live their lives to their full potential.
Rebecca offers a professional and personal approach with individual care in a supportive environment guiding and motivating her clients to make changes to improve their quality of life.
As a mother of 4 boys who, at the time of writing are 29, 20 and twin 16 year olds, she has seen and treated all their childhood illnesses. She believes that Pre Conception Health Care is the ultimate preventative health care and offers the best possible start to life.
Services on Offer
- Natural Fertility Management including Pre Conception Health Care for Men and Women, infertility, poor sperm quality, miscarriage and IVF support
- Hormonal health including PCOS, Endometriosis, Fibroids, PMS, menstrual irregularity and painful periods
- Menopause – hot flushes, fatigue, bewildering mood swings, cognitive impairment, insomnia and depression
- Supporting a Healthy Pregnancy and Labour – nausea, fatigue, diet, fluid retention and preparation for labour
- Post Natal support for mum and baby – recovery after a C Section, Post natal depression, breastfeeding problems, colic, sleep issues, reflux, failure to thrive and nappy rash
- Holistic Management of children
- Detox and Digestive Health
- Weight loss
- Heavy metal Testing (hair and urine)
- Food allergy and intolerance testing
- Wellness and Healthy Aging
For more information or to make an appointment please click on the make an enquiry button or CALL TODAY!
- Dip Naturopathy
- Dip Nutrition
- Dip Herbal Medicine
- Dip Homoeopathy
- Dip Remedial Therapies
- Dip Natural Fertility Management
- Certificates in Reflexology, Iridology, Vega Testing and Counselling
Member of all Major Health Funds
- NHAA – Naturopaths & Herbalists Association of Australia www.nhaa.org.au
- ATMS – Australian Traditional Medicine Society www.atms.com.au
Research and Articles
Foresight – British Association for Preconception Healthcare www.foresight.gov.uk
National Fertility Study 2006 Presentation Link