Vicki Collins Acupuncture & Chinese Herbal Medicine
The lush rainforest setting of my home-based clinic offers an environment where you feel calm, safe and relaxed. Special care is taken when diagnosing and treating you so that I completely understand your main health concern and provide you with the best treatment options for the best possible results.
My special interest and passion is in women’s fertility and health with extensive experience in IVF Support, menstrual irregularities, menopause and pregnancy.
- Bachelor of Health Science (Acupuncture), distinction completed 2003
- Advanced Diploma in Acupuncture & Chinese Herbs
- Certificate of Oriental Medicine (incl. Oriental Massage Therapies)
- Won the 2001 Cathy Herbal Laboratory’s Chinese Herbal Medicine prize for the highest grade point average at the Endeavour College of Natural medicine.
- Diploma in Swedish Massage – distinction
For more information, click here.
- Qualified Experienced Caring Practitioner
- AACMA - Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now