Certificate in Holistic Counselling course (Revised for 2024)
Servicing areaQueensland, Sunshine Coast, Melbourne, online
Study the Certificate in Holistic Counselling
This is an unique opportunity to create in-dependence (self mastery). From this position true healing happens both personally and as a professional. Our holistic approach ensures transformation emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually thus manifesting your vision of life naturally.
The certification course is aimed at transforming practitioner’s personal patterns and experience of Self, enabling deeper insights, understanding and experience of the true nature of healing and Self enabling practitioners to truly facilitate clients personal transformation from the depth of knowing and experiencing the divinity of oneself. For all health practitioners and therapists, caring professionals, or persons interested in enlightening their experience of life.
Peer Group Supervision (Optional and highly recommended practice)
- Provides ongoing peer supervision for case study discussions
- New information and research shared amongst peers
- Personal issues effecting being a counsellor.
- International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT)
International Association of Therapists (IAOTH)
Australian Counselling Association (ACA) for professional development credits
- Australian Holistic Healers and Counselling Association (AHHCA)
- NO VET fee help for this course
- Classes are a combination of face to face and LIVE webinars in Brisbane and Melbourne
- Brisbane course starts 1st March 2024
- Melbourne course units start 3rd February 2024
Study Groups x 4:
- Questions and Answers
- Learning Activities
- More exercises and deepening of previous unit taught
- Systemic Presentation at last Study group
'Make an Enquiry' for course dates and a course prospectus.
Certificate in Holistic Counselling Course Logistics
Melbourne/Online course starts 3rd February 2024 and Brisbane course starts 1st March 2024.
There are a number of units that students can complete prior to the course starting date.
Contact Us for calendar dates or go to: https://awakening.com.au/course/certificate-of-holistic-counselling/ and click Additional information to download
$4315 GST incl., full course cost, $4215 Early Bird price if paid in full before 1st January 2024 (VIC) 19th January 2024 (QLD). A $350 nonrefundable secures your place. Please note payments are subject to The Awakening Group terms and conditions. This is not a VET fee funded course but we do provide payment plans for students.
Melbourne: Online via Zoom Rooms (Live interactive) and a couple of classes in person in East Melbourne
Brisbane: Bardon Counselling Centre, 151 Boundary Rd, Bardon & Online via Zoom Rooms (Live)
Case studies, take home review questions, class presentation, pair work, autobiography & unit learning activities.
- International Institute of Complementary Therapists (IICT)
- Australian Counselling Association approved for a number of Professional Development credits. The Work of Byron Katie, Family Constellations and Effectiveness Training units approved for professional development credits.
- The Certificate course is Australian Holistic Healers and Counsellors Association (AHHCA) accredited. For more details on benefits of AHHCA membership see www.ahha.org.au Insurance available as a counsellor. The course is over 180 hours training over 9 months.
- International Association of Therapists (IAOTH)
MORE INFO: Send Enquiry
Certificate in Holistic Counselling Course Content
The Certificate in Holistic Counselling includes 12 classes, 3 study groups, and a private consultation, course manual, online library & a certificate given on successful completion.
PART I: The Big Picture
- The Big Picture: How Reality is Created
- Mapping one’s Lifestream: Identifying issues & their point of creation
- Aligning self judgment
- Moving beyond the past to the present. Being the future.
- How You Manifest: Thought embraced by emotion
- Soul communication: Laying the foundations to learning to trust oneself
- Who am I Really beyond the thoughts: Freedom from our neuroses
- Mapping Emotional Addiction
Part II: Healing the Wounded Healer
- Role of parents in psychological development
- How the psyche recreates to resolve
- Attachment Styles: Avoidant, Ambivalent-Anxious, Angry resistant, Disorganised, Secure etc
- Internal archetypes: Connecting with inner child, journeying to recreate a supportive inner reality
- Addressing anger, hurt, fear, obligation, grief, guilt, abandonment, betrayal
- Direct experience: aligning the emotional body- turning anguish into bliss
- Aligning personal issues to experience the peace and truth of self
Part III: Beliefs: The Work of Byron Katie
- The Work of Byron Katie –The Great Undoing: Four Questions That Can Change Your Life.
- Time magazine called it: Four Questions to Inner Peace
- “An unquestioned mind is the world of suffering” Byron Katie
- Learning and Experiencing the Inquiry
- The Worksheet
- 4 questions and turnarounds
- Literal Listening
- The Gift of Criticism
Part IV: Effective Communication
- The Therapeutic Relationship
- Introduction & practice of counselling skills: Learning the helping Skills
- Who Owns the Problem
- Roadblocks to Communication
- Active Listening: Lead Ins, Common Mistakes, Statements & responses,
- Feelings Inventory
- I Messages
- Feelings Needs Inventory
- Developing empathy using micro-skills
- Identifying the Issue(s)
Part V: Family Constellation (Systemic Constellations)
- Introduction to the Principles of Family Constellation, by Bert Hellinger
- Key components of Family Constellation work: Family History, The Family Soul, Orders of Love, Function of Conscience, Belonging, Balance of Giving & Taking, Fate
- Movements of the Soul
- Developing mindfulness
- Family of Origin
- Personal Constellations
- Experience this phenomenological approach through being a representative
- Address issues such as adoption, abuse, illness, belonging and much more
Part VI: Creative Counselling Part I & II
- Creative visualization: a simple and powerful tool reconnecting sub-personalities ie: wise self, inner child, heart and head etc.
- Structural Constellations inlcuding working with balancing the Head and Heart, Working with Illness, connecting with inner child to resource, making decisions etc
- Linking Systemic Constellations with Creative Visualization with art therapy, props, figurines and other techniques for one to one sessions
- Internal Family Systems Therapy combined with visualisartion and Structural Constellations
- Learn how to create a healing visualization to heal, manifest, gather resources and much more
- Trust yourself as a counselor through:
- Soul Communication Meditation
- Spiritual Cleansing Technique
Part VII: Love, Sex & Relationships Part I & II
- Initiation of the Senses: Awakening Ones Sensual Self
- Enhancing Intimacy (In to Me See) in relationships
- A Psychobiological approach to relationships
- Systemic Principles governing relationships
- Developing a couple bubble: How to keep connected & safe and enhance mutuality
- Understanding the value of connection rituals in relationships
- Issues arising in relationships and what to be aware of
- Enlivening and learning about sexual energy in the body: Transforming sexual energy into meditation
Part VIII: Physically Speaking Part I & II
- Your Disease is keeping you healthy: Speaking to illness and letting illness speak to you
- A Holistic Approach to dis-ease with case studies
- Working with trauma - understanding the soma cues and how to re-calibrate and titrate a client
- Biology Becomes Biography: Energy Psychology
- Case studies and working with illnesses
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Dissolution and Freedom Technique and so much more
Part IX: The Emerging Counsellor Part I & II
- The Eclectic Approach
- Client Questionnaire and Interviewing process
- Ethics, case management, case studies, reporting procedure, supervision
- Who Am I Beyond the Story and Processes?
- Defining Oneself and Intention as a Counsellor
- Please note the order each unit is offered may change.
'Make an Enquiry' for course dates and a course prospectus.
Holistic Counselling services includes the use of techniques that are client and systems focused working with cognitive, physical, emotional, spiritual, environmental and systemic elements to bring about alignment to the truth of who you are.
Limited spots remaining. Enquire now to secure your spot. Click the Button Below ▼Send Me Details Now