UC Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine
Servicing areaUpper Coomera, Oxenford, Northern Gold Coast area Queensland
Welcome to UC Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine
HwaJo Acupuncture: Gentle, Powerful, & Constitional Treatment
Korean Hand Acupuncture
TGA Approved Patent Chinese Herbal Medicine Product
Moxibustion & Cupping
Stress Management Clinic
Stress Management Lifestyle
When the Qi (energy) moves freely, our lives flow easily. Sometimes Qi can become blocked either physically or emotionally. However, the cause of Qi stagnation is most often emotional. Feelings and creative impulses which we are unable to process create blockage. At a physical level, Qi stagnation is aggravated by lack of movement.
- Eat less and main meals earlier in the day
- Drink 8 glasses of filtered water everyday
- Cook food by Stir-frying, poaching or steaming
- High vegetable, low carbohydrate, lean meat (beef or chicken)
- Protein (10-30%), carbohydrate (-30%), vegetables and fruit (40-60%)
- Stretching, walking, jogging, swimming, listening to music, travelling etc.
- Take evening primrose oil, fish oil, vitamin B complex
onions, garlic, mustard greens, watercress, turmeric, basil, mint, peppermint tea, green tea, chamomile tea, horseradish, cardamom, cumin, fennel, dill, ginger, garlic, lemon, vinegar (rice or apple), cherry, plums, plenty of fresh green leafy vegetables (lettuce, spinach, rocket etc), seasonal fruits; sprouted grains, asparagus, taro, cabbage, turnip, cauliflower, broccoli, Brussels sprouts. beetroot, jerusalem artichoke, sourdough rye bread, multi-grain bread, extra virgin olive oil, soymilk, molasses, high quality of meat protein and fish (tuna, salmon, cod etc), brown rice, oatmeal, avocados, turkey, free range eggs, sunflower seeds, lentils, soy beans, rice noodle, Japanese noodle, sushi
1. Processed, junk or adulterated food, unnecessary drugs or intoxicants
2. Avoid too much carbohydrate such as corn, potato, white bread, etc.
3.Eating when upset or under pressure, skipping meals, eating quickly, overeating.
4. Salty food, dairy food, sweet food, spicy, greasy, deep-frying & BBQ food
5. Coffee or black tea — not over 2 cups a day.
cheese, cream, ice cream, chocolate, milk, curry, coconut cream, banana, pork, lamb, peanut, lard, shortening, margarine, pizza, hot chips, hot chilies, peppers, spirits, beer, soft drinks, cordials, white wine, food with artificial, synthetic substances (preservatives, flavors, colorings, etc)
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now