About Acupuncture Hub
Hi, my name is Ryan Llewellyn and I am passionate about providing effective acupuncture treatment using a gentle Japanese style. Acupuncture treatment, in my view should be relaxing and comfortable, with the patient entering into a deeply relaxed state. I use fine gauge needles, Moxibustion, cupping, gua sha, tiger warmer, massage and much more. Treatment time varies from 45min to an hour.
- Aches and pains, Lower back pain, Neck & shoulder pain, Knee and joint pain, Headaches and migraines, Sports Performance
- Chronic Diseases including depression, diabetes, tinnitus.
- Immune related conditions such as cold & flu, chronic fatigue, Bahma forest fever, post viral recovery
- Womens Health including Pregnancy ,Infertility, Hormonal issues, Menopause, Cosmetic acupuncture.
- Paediatrics. No needles are used on children, I use a special silver childrens tool, gifted to me by a Japanese master in Japan.
- General health and well-being , Anxiety, stress management, skin conditions.
I also provide dietary advice from a Chinese Medicine point of view.
Qualification detailsBachelor of Health Science (Acupuncture)
Acupuncture directs the body to help itself.
We treat other health conditions in the clinic but rest assured Fertility is our number one passion.
Acupuncture points on the body that aim to restore balance to the internal organs and meridians are purposely selected. Next, specially made, high-grade facial needles will be inserted into areas of the face which are dull, dry, wrinkled, sagging or non-functional. They are left for around 25min and then withdrawn.
Pain is one of the most common complaints in sports injuries followed by reduced function. The whole approach of Traditional Chinese Medicine and acupuncture to the treatment of pain and reduced function is to see it as a disorder in the body's natural state.