Find a Counsellor in your area
Alinda Small BPsychSc
This practitioner is currently unavailable.
Whether you’re stuck in the woods of a struggling relationship, have sexual health concerns, anxiety, or any other less-than-ideal detour, it is always possible to get out of the dark places and back into the sun.
I will work with you to help you develop the strategies you need to get back on the path that leads to happiness and success.
Alinda Small BPsychSc
Welcome to Alinda Small BPsychSc
Together, we will work to address the issues you are facing and come through on the other side with a new way of thinking, and confidently take on a new direction in life. By treating my clients as individuals and recognizing the specific needs and desires of different people, I provide a truly unique treatment plan every time. If you’re ready to get back on the path that led to the happier times in your life, then you’ve come to the right place.
My name is Alinda, I have a Psychology degree and have trained alongside some of Australia’s leading relationship and sex therapists. I am currently completing my Masters in Medicine Science and Sexual Health at the university of Sydney. I bring my maturity, experience and background in Psychology to provide client focused counselling and aim to implement services that suit individual’s needs. Relationship Counselling and Sex Therapy is a very private, sensitive and personal area of our lives, I provide the client with private and confidential sex therapy and relationship counselling in caring and non-judgmental surround, for those who seek to improve their mental health and relationships.
Professional treatment is also offered for sexual dysfunctions with no medical etiology-areas included are:
- Hyper/hypo arousal disorder
- Intimacy disorder
- Affair Recovery (individual or separate)
- Relationship Therapy
- Pre and Post operative counselling
- Understanding intimacy when medical prognosis may effect functioning.
- Relationship counselling for couples dealing with difficulties pre and post surgical, or for individuals who may be suffering from anxiety.
- Sexual compulsions and preoccupation
- Sexual health and safety counselling
- Erectile dysfunction ED
- Pornography induced erectile dysfunction (PIED)
- Premature ejaculation PE
- Delayed ejaculation DE
- Orgasmic difficulties
- Painful orgasm
- Painful sex
- Libido and sexual desire issues
- Non-consummation and sexual anorexia
- Sexual fears
- Unwanted fetishes
- Sexual addictions, including partners of sex addicts
Services offered include individual therapy for those struggling in relationships or looking to develop one, and couples counselling. Counselling support is also offered for partners of sex addicts.
Contact me today so we can work to get you back on course.