Evonne Fisher Hypnotherapy - Eliminate Unwanted Fears and Phobias
Servicing areaIndooroopilly, Queensland
Eliminate Unwanted Fears and Phobias:
- Do you avoid certain places, people, animals or situations to avoid feelings of fear?
- Do you want to step out and achieve more, but fear keeps holding you back?
- Do you criticize and bash yourself up because you can’t “just get over it and do it”?
- Do you want to eliminate irrational fears and live with more peace, confidence and ease?
You can… and it may be much easier than you may think.
Irrational, unnecessary fears and phobias can drain your confidence, deplete your self-esteem and limit your full participation and enjoyment in life.
The good news is, no matter how long you’ve had your problem, you can break free of that unwanted conditioned response and create the preferred response you want instead, easily, safely and resourcefully. With ‘simple’ fears and phobias, one or two sessions may be all you will need to make the lasting changes that you want and deserve.
Have you heard the old joke that most people would much rather be the person laying in the coffin, than the person standing beside it delivering the eulogy? Well, statistics show this to be true, as the fear of public speaking is often rated by most people as their number 1 fear.
Some of the most common fears include the fear of:
- Public speaking/speaking in front of others
- Fear of Failure
- Sports Performance
- Hospitals/Giving Birth
The huge variety of fears and their labels are too numerous to list here. However, research tells us that babies are only born with two natural fears: the fear of falling and the fear of loud noises. The rest, as they say, have been learned. And as NLP, neuroplasticity and other models of change have explained and proven, anything that is learned can also be ‘unlearned’.
If you have a fear preventing you from stepping into your full potential, happiness or participation in life, then please contact me, and discover how you can eliminate old patterns and unwanted responses … and live the life that you are capable of and fully deserve. I can help.
- “The best man speech went really well. I wasn’t very nervous, only a little bit, but it didn’t bother me. The sickening nervous build-up I had experienced in the past definitely wasn’t there… my voice and hands didn’t shake. Apparently I was very clear – even right to the back of the room, and didn’t talk down into my beard. I also got a couple of good laughs…Thanks very much for your help. Before I saw you I was really hoping I would break both legs on the day and I wouldn’t have to do it… I just didn’t want to live with that fear anymore, it feels debilitating, it’s not healthy and it’s completely counterproductive. It would have been a very long, difficult and draining few weeks leading up to it and a horrible day if I hadn’t had your help. Instead I actually got to enjoy it! Thanks again.”
“Great news regarding my public speaking phobia… I’ve had 3 stand-up meetings now and I can feel myself getting more and more confident with each one. I’m purposely putting myself into a situation where I don’t speak first and I’m out of my comfort area, but I’ve been pleasantly surprised with the results I’m seeing so far. I’ve been noticeably more comfortable speaking and especially just before I speak I’m definitely more at ease
Thank you so much for all your help. I will forever be grateful.”
- “I recently had to deliver a potential career changing presentation to a large audience. Over the years when I’ve had to present, nerves would kick in initially but I couldn’t afford for that to happen this time. We identified previous negative experiences as the cause and worked on replacing those thoughts with the positive and how we would like it to be. My two sessions with Evonne helped considerably and I’m pleased that as a result, I got the outcome I was seeking. I was a lot more relaxed as a result of my sessions (and plenty of rehearsals) and I believe it was the best presentation I’ve ever made.
- Vomiting whenever Flying:
“The three flights all went fantastic! I was not ill on any of them and I even was able to get up and go to the bathroom in the last trip. From Brisbane to Melbourne I had a sick bag with me for my own piece of mind and I didn’t even have to open it! I am so happy… thank you so much for your help”.
“I had a MASSIVE needle phobia when I came to see you and I promised I would email you if I got up the courage to go for a needle. I am proud to report that on Wednesday I had to go to the doctor and have a blood test. I told her I had a needle phobia and she was very understanding. She told me I could come back another day or I could have it that day and she would be very gentle and do everything to make the experience as pleasant as possible.
I decided to give it a go. I pictured my “place” and tried to take myself out of the situation. But the best part was that I did the part that I REALLY wanted to do… I lay there myself and I put my arm out and I did not pull it away. I just let the doctor do what she needed to do… and I did it! I am not scared anymore. I am so thankful to you for our sessions. You are so brilliant… I truly don’t think I would have been able to do this if I had not come to see you. Thank you again, Evonne!”
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now