Dr Joyaa Antares, Osteopath with over 30 years clinical experience -- Known for his gentle treatments and cranial osteopathic techniques --
Joyaa will see many conditions -- acute injuries, whiplash, neck and back pain, headaches, restricted mobility, tension, arthritis, sports injuries, muscle pain, TMJ, tinnitus -- AND pregnancy and birthing issues -- ALSO colic, reflux, glue ear, learning difficulties, Down Syndrome
GC Osteopathy is part of Gold Coast Holistic Health. At GC Osteopathy you should expect a caring, thorough and professional approach.
Osteopathy is suitable for everyone, from the newborn baby to the very elderly. We have something of a local reputation for osteopathic and cranial osteopathic expertise.
These are some of the benefits of our osteopathic practice:
- All sessions are 40 minutes in length and comprise one-on-one consultations
- Integrative Care is important and we will work alongside your Doctor
- Your osteopathic assessment will take the whole body in to account, not just the spine
- Joyaa Antares is highly regarded for his treatment of headaches, neck pain, joint pain, back pain and muscle pain. Also for his care of babies, children and pregnant Mums
- The practice has a reputation for Cranial Osteopathic Expertise (a very gentle technique suitable for all ages, including babies).
Do you need a referral to see an osteopath?
- Our osteopath is a nationally registered practitioner. People may refer themselves to the clinic - please telephone to see what appointment sessions are available
- If you are DVA, seek a Medicare GP Management Plan or have a WorkCover or Insurance claim, then your doctor will be able to give you a referral. Please advise us at the time of booking if your doctor has referred you.
To book an appointment, or for more information, call our reception between 9am and 6pm Monday to Friday and before 12pm on Saturday
And this is where you can find more information
- For more about what conditions osteopaths treat click here