The Bowen Technique is a cross fibre muscle release technique that balances and stimulates energy flows, resulting in a deep sense of overall relaxation. There are regular pauses between the series of gentle moves to give the body the required time to allow the body to reset and heal itself.
Bowen Technique strives to find the origin of a problem and is therefore very effective for muscular-skeletal problems, including ankle, knee, lower back and neck pain. Other problems addressed by the Bowen Technique include:
- Frozen shoulder
- Repetitive stress injury (RSI)
- Dental or Facial pain
- Many muscle or joint pains of unknown origin
- Emotional stress and anxiety
A treatment usually requires the client to lie on a bed or treatment couch and can be performed through light clothing. Sessions can last from 30 minutes to an hour. It is usually recommended to have two to three sessions of the Bowen Technique with a break of five to ten days between each session.Experience, Care and the desire to make you pain free as swiftly as possible so you can get back to the things you love to do .Football, Tennis, Gardening, Knitting, Dancing, a full night sleep or whatever you enjoy. Your knees back and hips are probably not worn out, just out of balance however if you dont have them corrected they willwear out much faster. I have saved hundreds from surgery for Carpal tunnel and Achilles pain, Hip replacement and even Back surgery.
* Some health Rebates may apply.
Different rates for Children, Aged pensioners/unemployed and standard clients.
I can treat 2 family members at once and have special rates for that.
Just call to find out what Rates apply to you, make an appointment or simply to discuss your problem. What have you got to lose except the pain thatís wearing you down..
Some things that give me great satisfaction from Bowen Therapy are:
- Treating babies for things like birth stress, colic, and sleeplessness, they are just so receptive and happy to receive healing.
- The look on clientís faces when they get off the table pain free.
- The look on clientís faces when they return for their second treatment looking younger and literally relieved from the burden of constant and restrictive pain.
- The knowledge that I can improve the quality of life of most people I treat without drugs or surgery.