Live and Learn Kinesiology Practice
Live and Learn!
Tune in and tune up your life!
Rejuvenate and Regenerate
Introduction to WELLNESS essential oils – traditional uses and applications -TGA approved medical claims
- 10 am -12noon on 29 MAY 2021
- Learn about the benefits for your mental, emotional and physical wellbeing. Essential oils have always been used to support good sleep, help with sadness or pains. They are great natural helpers! Experience them yourself! It will be very social, we will have lots of fun and will be educated on nature’s finest essential oils.
- I will also cover all the oils that improve your immunity - very timely and important!!
Come and join us - make your own yummy spray and other items to take home! Bring a friend, the more the merrier!
- Venue: Thornlie clinic - 73 Lyrebird way
- Free event - $5 per take home item - register now!
The Raindrop Technique® is a unique blending of ancient healing traditions, energetic medicine, intuitive wisdom, and pure essential oils that has helped thousands on their journey to healing.
The Raindrop Technique incorporates calming, energizing, and soothing essential oils with traditional massage practices. When The Raindrop Technique is performed correctly, the application of pure,
Young Living Therapeutic Grade™essential oils results in energy alignment, stress relief, and the harmonious balance of every system in the body. The Raindrop Technique is the result of combining ancient Lakota wisdom with the latest in essential oil research. By integrating gentle massage sequences with specific essential oils, Young Living has created an experience that balances energy, releases toxins, and facilitates open energy flow throughout the body
Other therapy offers are:
Physical exercise programs that are designed and tailored to your needs. Take home instructions for you to practice at home.
You may also come Nordic walking with me! This is an enormously beneficial exercise tool with so many benefits.:
- Burn an average of 20% and as much as 40% more calories
- Increase oxygen consumption uptake by an average 20%
and in some cases oxygen consumption increased by 30-58%
depending on poling intensity
- Greater increases in muscle endurance and toning in your shoulders,
back, chest and upper arms and abdominal region
- Relieves pain in the neck-shoulder area Less impact on sore or worn joints https://liveandlearn.net.au/service/nordic-walking/
- Enhanced balance and stability with better posture alignment
- Greater improvements in mood disturbances
- More fun/ addictive
All of the above can be achieved without an increase in perceived exertion. Simply by adding poles to your walk you can turn it into a whole body workout in the same session.
Contact me now to find out more!
Professional Kinesiology Practitioner (Diploma) Touch for Health Instructor Brain Gym Instructor Young Living essential oils Aromatherapist Sports Physical Therapist Nordic Walking Instructor