Naturopathy, Nutrition Consultations, Kinesiology & Traditional Chinese Medicine
Servicing areaWollongong, Figtree & Austinmer NSW
We Work for Your Wellness and Happiness
Lotus Health Wellbeing Centre aims to keep you, your loved ones and your friends in Wollongong NSW happy, healthy and productive.
Our wide range of natural therapy services will help restore your vitality, glow, and balance. Read on to find out what suits your health needs.
Naturopaths prevent, assess, and treat conditions of the mind and body. They use conventional health sciences along with a range of natural therapies, allowing the body to repair itself and recover from illnesses.
The goal of naturopathy is to help you create a lifestyle that supports your health and wellbeing. This modality involves the use of herbal medicine, nutrition, flower essences, homoeopathy, iridology and massage to assist in the healing process.
Holistic nutrition consultations support the body’s recuperation process, combining evidence-based nutritional science from the West with aspects of traditional healing from the East including Ayurveda and Chinese Medicine.
To ensure your health on the physical, mental and emotional levels, this service includes:
- Assessment of individual constitution and physical imbalances
- Nutritional-Status Assessment of minerals and heavy metals, protein, carbohydrate and fat digestion, gut bacteria
- Food habits/dietary assessment
- Balance of underlying physical symptoms
- Identifying the most beneficial foods as well as those that need to be avoided in relation to symptoms
- Development and explanation of a customised treatment plan
This form of natural therapy recognises the importance of body, mind and spirit in health and healing. Kinesiology uses muscles as monitors of stress and imbalance within the body. It neither treats nor diagnoses an illness; it enables people to detect and correct imbalances resulting from various factors like stress and nutrition.
Traditional Chinese Medicine
A health disorder is a result of an imbalanced Yin and Yang. Traditional Chinese medicine offers remedies that treat this problem to enhance the body’s recuperative power, immunity and capacity for pleasure, work and creativity.
Book an appointment to try our health-enhancing services.
Helps with allergies, pain, infertility, addictions, stress, anxiety and more
Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy (BCST) is a gentle, hands-on therapy which works with stabilising your nervous system.
- Ba (psych)
- Dip Rem Mass
- Dip B.m
- Ma In Psych
- Dip Clin Hyp
- Chiropractor Bappsc
- Applied Kinesiology Cert
- Bhsc Nutdmed
- ATMS - Australian Traditional Medicine Society
- AACMA - Australian Acupuncture And Chinese Medicine Association
- IICT - International Institute For Complementary Therapists
- NHAA - Naturopaths & Herbalists Association Of Australia
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now